Fuel Injectors ?

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy Herzog brand fuel injectors from Pensacola Diesel. There pretty cheep but are they any good. I know you usually get what you pay for but I am always open for a good deal.

For what truck?
I know pensacola diesel has a real good rep, so I doubt they would sell any junk

I did some net research on the Herzog Injectors and one injector builder claims that Herzog is a rebuilt Bosch. Bosch owns Herzog but they are assembled in China [possibly with some sorry chinese parts] Personally I don't want anything from China, but they may be fine injectors, maybe?

Bosch has an injector plant up in the carolinas area. Kid I know just graduated college and is working there as an engineer. More than likely that where the injector originated.

hooknline":2jzcyaed said:
Bosch has an injector plant up in the carolinas area. Kid I know just graduated college and is working there as an engineer. More than likely that where the injector originated.
Hookline you may be correct but that brings another question into play. If Bosh is proud of their injectors why would they package them in a plastic bag with no brand name [Bosch] or numbers stamped on the injectors. Why would they not be packaged in a individual box for each injector just like spark plugs with the brand name and product size printed on the box? Just looks and sounds Chineeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzze to me.

I have not heard good things about their injectors, but i have never tried them either.

Latest posts