Fried Oreos

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
ResizedImage_1452472906557_zpsyzvclrwj.jpg

ResizedImage_1452472908327_zpsmam2vfia.jpg

Aaron":2su9yifr said:
You must keep a set of paddles handy nearby don't you?

:lol2: No I been shocked several times before. I make these for the kids and there friends and I ate a couple they were good as crap.

:lol2: No I been shocked several times before. I make these for the kids and there friends and I ate a couple they were good as crap.[/quote]

So what does crap taste like? I don't believe I've ever tried it. :D

Sky, if I ate with you I'd be big as a house. Batter in straight flour? 350? And how long do you fry them? I'd like to try them once.

Had those at the county fair before. They're pretty good. I just couldn't handle many of them . Any dessert with Oreos is a winner in my book.

True Grit Farms":x6awx1tl said:
:lol2: No I been shocked several times before. I make these for the kids and there friends and I ate a couple they were good as crap.

So what does crap taste like? I don't believe I've ever tried it. :D[/quote]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

JMJ Farms":x6awx1tl said:
Sky, if I ate with you I'd be big as a house. Batter in straight flour? 350? And how long do you fry them? I'd like to try them once.

:lol2: I am no small guy myself ... The batter is pancake batter I don't know the temp it was fried in a deep fryer so not sure what temp they are set at. I friend them like 25 seconds on each side id say. Everyone else likes theres light brown I liked mine dark brown so fried it longer but it doesn't take long the only thing you are cooking is just the batter.

skyhightree1":3ql775vr said:
:lol2: I am no small guy myself ... The batter is pancake batter I don't know the temp it was fried in a deep fryer so not sure what temp they are set at. I friend them like 25 seconds on each side id say. Everyone else likes theres light brown I liked mine dark brown so fried it longer but it doesn't take long the only thing you are cooking is just the batter.

Thanks sky, I'm gonna have to try it bc I love Oreos.

JMJ Farms":1vgl03h9 said:
skyhightree1":1vgl03h9 said:

Thanks sky, I'm gonna have to try it bc I love Oreos.

YW there good. make sure the batter is a lil thick

1982vett":29v8bdiv said:
skyhightree1":29v8bdiv said:
Alan":29v8bdiv said:
Ahhh, they make a radish sandwich sound pretty good right now. :lol:

Keep that evil sandwich to yourself :lol:

Maybe it needs to be battered and fried. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be a step in the right direction but not much.

Is this any good? I've never tried it and would like to try cooking it. And of course eating it. :D
I got this recipe from Allrecipe and it looks yummy.

Yeah sim.-ang.king --it might improve the taste of them nasty little things--can't make it any worse.
As for the fried Oreos, the only comment I have is.... Why?

Why? Because it's a fukking delicious! Had few fried oreos at state fair and they were very good.

sim.-ang.king":24qeoyga said:
Alan":24qeoyga said:
Ahhh, they make a radish sandwich sound pretty good right now. :lol:
Sky, should try fried radish sometime. ;-)

PASS

greybeard":24qeoyga said:
Yeah sim.-ang.king --it might improve the taste of them nasty little things--can't make it any worse.
As for the fried Oreos, the only comment I have is.... Why?

GB try one... just once fried in canola oil though :D

Latest posts