Fred went to meet his maker...

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Fred Phelps the head herdsman at the Westboro Church in Topeka died at the age of 84, it was announced today. Wonder if they'd appreciate folks pacing the area with the kind of posters like they have done? That's a sick bunch of humans!

Thaey have had the gall to request that his funeral not be picketed.

The family announced there would be no funeral, because they don't worship the dead. Are they exhibitionist or non-conformist? I wonder how they ever tagged themselves as Baptist?

D2Cat":20tw4uln said:
The family announced there would be no funeral, because they don't worship the dead. Are they exhibitionist or non-conformist? I wonder how they ever tagged themselves as Baptist?

I vote exhibitionist, like a "gay pride" parade. It's all "look at me, I'm special". Yeah dude, you're special. Now get out of my face.

I read and then passed this topic up. Phelps was such an evil human that I couldn't think of words to describe my feelings. Then it hit me! If most of the members on this site are correct and there is a god, then I would love to be there to see phelps "meet his maker" I can only imagine that it will be quite the hem hawing scene with all kinds of excuses. Assuming there is a hell, Maybe he will be in the first seat next to the furnace, or maybe like the twilight zone show, his personal heII will be to be bent over a fence and treated to continous bull rides. Of course he will be tied so there is no bucking off.

There is a story in "The Daily Mail" (out of England) by his estranged son that is a good take on them.
By the way,as he died,he was not "Holy" so he was removed from the church.
Evil,evil man in all his works.

I am just glad it is not my job to judge others....... I hope that in his final moments he saw the error in his ways and repented

cowboy43":2bsxfxrv said:
I am ignorant on this? Who is he ? What is the story ? :lol2: :dunce:
Google is your friend.. Don't know how you missed this.

would be hard to take this protest at the funeral of a loved one. I remember reading a story about the funeral of a veteran here in w v this group from his church shows up with hate signs . then along comes these bikers. with americian flags and banners and blocked out the protesters so the family of the vet. could have some respect.everyone thought there would be trouble.if not for the bikers there would have been .you don't disrespect a vet in west virginia

wv mud river":258m694r said:
would be hard to take this protest at the funeral of a loved one. I remember reading a story about the funeral of a veteran here in w v this group from his church shows up with hate signs . then along comes these bikers. with americian flags and banners and blocked out the protesters so the family of the vet. could have some respect.everyone thought there would be trouble.if not for the bikers there would have been .you don't disrespect a vet in west virginia
You shouldn't disrespect a person's funeral anywhere.

TexasBred":2aapjbnx said:
wv mud river":2aapjbnx said:
You shouldn't disrespect a person's funeral anywhere.

Completely agree with that

Aaron":oe8to0y9 said:
peg4x4":oe8to0y9 said:
cowboy43":oe8to0y9 said:
I am ignorant on this? Who is he ? What is the story ? :lol2: :dunce:
Google is your friend.. Don't know how you missed this.

You didn't miss much. Just a piece of crap that the worms can feed on now.

I think that dead rotting carcass would be too putrid and repulsive for even a worm to feed on .

yes I agree you should not disrespect any ones funeral. but these protesters. show up at only veterans funerals.with crazy hate signs saying hurtful things toward some 19 year old man that just gave his life for this country.

wv mud river":q88si23p said:
yes I agree you should not disrespect any ones funeral. but these protesters. show up at only veterans funerals.with crazy hate signs saying hurtful things toward some 19 year old man that just gave his life for this country.
I didn't say what they do was right. It's disgusting but they show up at many funerals other than vets. Just don't think we should lower ourselves to their level and disrespect their or anyone elses funeral.

Gee, I don't see how I missed him either. I looked him up and there he and his congregation are holding up signs that stated, "Thank God for Dead Soldiers.'' He must have been a miserable person as he stated,"Can you preach the Bible without preaching the hatred of God?" "Probably Not!"

Latest posts