Found Great Deal on Camera

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
If you are looking for a nice camera, check this out. It sells on Amazon. Amazon's price is $239, and then Roberts LP sells the camera there listed under refurbished for $117. The camera is brand new, but the camera is without it's original box, so it is placed in a plain box. They have around 16 left. I just ordered one. This will be great for me to flood CT with unwanted pictures as my old camera was not focusing well.

Below I will paste the URL of the store and check out the Youtube video of it.
Roberts is the first listing.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATE7W7G/?tag=cattletoday00-20
[youtube]dPla9VKg2uQ[/youtube]

chippie":rlfup08z said:
The Pansonic Lumix cameras are very good. That is a good deal!

I have one it's incredible. The resolution is so high I have to turn it down to post pictures.

Chuckie":wsmsxn5r said:
3Way, your pictures are always real clear.

Chippie, do you have one too?

Actually most of what I post here is off my Blackberry. All I have to do with them is text them to my outlook then crop and upload to photobucket.

I have a panasonic lumix camera, but it is an older model. It is easy to do and the photo quality is crisp.
I think that you'll have fun with yours. I've meant to tell you that I love your bird Chuckie. I have always wanted an African Grey parrot. You are so fortunate : )

Chippie, I will tell Chuck what you said as he will be tickled to hear it. I thank you too. I am glad that you told me that it was a great camera before I purchased it. It surely helped me make a decision as I thought you probably had one. You have been sending in great pictures as well.

According to "track your package" on Amazon, it will be here tomorrow. And wouldn't you know it would be the day I get to spend in a doctor's office. That will give me time to read about it tomorrow night. Then watch out....

My new camera came in today!! Boy, that was fast shipping. :banana:
I spent the day at the doctor's office today, and the UPS truck pulled in right after I did in the driveway.
I had to go take care of the cows, and then talked to my Mom for a long while, and ate supper.

Now, I am going to open the box and see what it looks like and start learning how to use it.
I was saving the best for last!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Pictures coming very soon.

HOME SWEET HOME

P1000483.jpg

I took shots with the automatic setting, now I must learn how to pull the cows in closer.
Here is the first shot that I took. Notice I have Oak Wilt in the tree behind Abbey's head. I am going to have to cut it down before it spreads to the other trees. Buster is behind her. There is a hawk feather behind their heads in the grass. Also, notice the army worm damage in the pasture just beyond them. See how it appears to be frost damage on the grass? This camera takes really good pictures. It's the operator holding it that needs to read a bit more. I fell asleep on the computer when I was trying to read it last night.

Image9-5-14at655PM.jpg

Latest posts