Forums Still Going!

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkansas

Reaction score
I see the forums are still going strong, been gone for a bit getting the homestead in order. Its nice to see everyone is still coming here and I see that same old familiar question I was posting when I first started..lol ''How many Cattle can I keep on this many acres?'' :bang:

Arkansas said:
I see that same old familiar question I was posting when I first started..lol ''How many Cattle can I keep on this many acres?'' :bang:

Same answers, "On a wet year or during a drought?"

HDRider said:
Tell us what you got done so far.

I moved even further out in the country. Live out in Lawrence County area now. Still work in Law Enforcement but I pretty much run a Homestead now. I live on 1.5 acres and we raise 50 Freezer Chickens and some ducks for the Wife and looking to add a few Pigs coming up real soon. Bought another property right next door to my house that has 3/4 acre and a home on it. House needs the floor uh fixin, got a guy who is interested in trading straight across for some property he has on the opposite side of me. Just in the last week I found another property about 10 acres and has everything we want on it so I am gonna make an offer and see how it goes. If it goes good we will be adding a Jersey Cow and Calf and maybe some goats to that property. Gave up my big dreams of running a cattle operation after my back went out. Now I am just trying to keep working and have a little Homestead for the Wife! Were up too 5 kids now ranging from 2-17 yrs of age.. So I been a little busy and a lot more crazy. Wife's wanting to start doing a Youtube channel/VLOG seeing how people are becoming pretty popular on there with the same kind of setup and lifestyle. She wants to have something the kids can look back on. So if that happens I will add the channel info to a post and your welcome to keep up with us. I hope everyone is doing well still. :cboy:

Latest posts