Fort Worth Stock Show

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
How good is this show? Im planning on going next year. Do the breeders set up booths? Im wanting to try and go during the Ranch Rodeo and Ranch horse sale.

I love it. I always have a great time. I always go when we take our cattle, of course, and then try to make atleast one or two trips back up there. I have not been to the ranch rodeo, but have heard a lot of good things about it.

CopeMan":qgpcjivu said:
How good is this show? Im planning on going next year. Do the breeders set up booths? Im wanting to try and go during the Ranch Rodeo and Ranch horse sale.

Been going every year since I can remember. I was astonished my that husband had lived here for 10 years and had never been. He's a fan now, too.

I am old enough to remember when the Fort Worth Stock Yards were really stock yards. Barely.. :oops:

It's a good show... and the ranch rodeo is VERY good.

We've shown there as well, and I will tell you this, those are the COLDEST barns I've ever been in in Texas! Seems like it will be 90 the day we unload, and the next morning 30.

Except for last year, hubby and I usually ride in the
parade. Lots and lots of spectators and it's fun to
see everyone else's horses(and oxen, mules, etc etc)

How about the Ranch Horse Sale? Pretty good? Are there some pretty big names in the cattle world there? R.A. Brown, Stevenson Basin, Leachman?

Latest posts