For your breed of choice

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks again, frankie. I knew from the high accuracy numbers that the progeny numbers that had been reported were extremely high, just wondered if there was a way to see how many. I was also trying to decipher what the MkH/MkD numbers were. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

George

Herefords.US":2rhfujuy said:
Thanks again, frankie. I knew from the high accuracy numbers that the progeny numbers that had been reported were extremely high, just wondered if there was a way to see how many. I was also trying to decipher what the MkH/MkD numbers were. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

George

ABS or the Angus Assn might be able to tell you how many have been registered if you contact them.

Herefords.US":13z92hfr said:
I did an Internet search on N Bar Emulation EXT. For one thing, I was curious what the going rate for for his semen currently is. I did find one place where his semen was for sale at $30 straw, but I figured it was an old/outdated page. I also found an archived page where an individual was selling 10 straws for $100 a straw.

Anyone know what his semen is currently selling for? Is it still easily found?

George

Bovine Elite has EXT semen at $150. Don't know how up to date that is, though.

VanC":12h6ag9j said:
MikeC":12h6ag9j said:
Bovine Elite has EXT semen at $150. Don't know how up to date that is, though

If anyone can find it or get it, Carl can.

Mike. Why don't you give us a couple of your favorite Char bulls?

You mean names?

To do that I would have to know what they were expected to do on what type of cows.

Of course, "LT Rio Blanco 1234" does it all. ;-)