? for you shotgun pro`s

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattleman200

Reaction score
I have a neighbor that has a brand new Benelli Super Black Eagle that has never chambered a shell. I am wondering what this gun is worth?This gun is so well balanced when you move it into firing position it almost feels like its doing it without your help. Thanks in advance for your input.

Circle H Ranch

If it is unfired and is the newer model with the inserts in the stock it is worth upwards of $1400 . If it is the older version $1000 to $1250 is a good price. Used older models in very good condition are going for $900 on gunbroker cas price!

Just a little advice. The fact that it will shoot a 3 1/2 " shell does not mean you will enjoy the experience. I shot one box of those SOB's thru mine 10 years ago and never bought another one!

3waycross":bzukgbma said:
If it is unfired and is the newer model with the inserts in the stock it is worth upwards of $1400 . If it is the older version $1000 to $1250 is a good price. Used older models in very good condition are going for $900 on gunbroker cas price!

Just a little advice. The fact that it will shoot a 3 1/2 " shell does not mean you will enjoy the experience. I shot one box of those SOB's thru mine 10 years ago and never bought another one!
I did the same thing . In fact when I got ready for a new duck gun I bought a 3 inch chambered gun .

Latest posts