For those interested in such things A meteor shower

Help Support CattleToday:

It's truly an awesome sight on a clear night. But I usually only get to see it while gator hunting. Otherwise it's after my bedtime

Were supposed to be socked in with clouds till tomorrow.............awwwwwwww poop :frowns:

I saw quite a show on the way to work this morning and a few of them were bright enough that I could see them from under the lit up freestall barns.

I didn't know there was going to be a shower last night but I was driving past a place that I'm trying to buy right now that is for "sale by owner" and has been a real pain in the a$$ so far. I was thinking to myself that I wished it would come together here real quick or I'm walkin' and all of a sudden there was this blazing ball of fire going down right outside my windshield... As of this afternoon it looks like it may be smooth sailing so maybe it's true. :D
Of course I may have just jinxed myself by telling you all what I was wishing for when I saw it. :cry2:

I seen years with a better show tan this, but I did see enough to make it worth my time. Sun night/Mon morning was the better period IMO.

Latest posts