For the CT Reunion

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
I think if Isom drives, he can make the rounds and pick us up. I think we can all fit if we ratchet strap AC and CB to the top, inyati to the trunk, and Hook can be the hood ornament. Jogee will of course ride shotgun and get the gates. Jed, TT, and myself will be tapping the keg. Everybody please inform Isom of your pickup point. Dun, can insure he has a Rand McNally. Does anybody have a credit card with a very high limit. We still have to make Colorado and Canada
http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/4125864125.html

Lillooet BC should be on the map!, I do have a card with a high limit, but unfortunately that doesn't mean much is available!

I swear if that thing was close id at least look at it and might buy it. Put me a set of horns on the front like Boss Hogg and cruise the back roads on Sunday afternoon. I might even cruise up to to see how the flat landers are holding up.

If anyone needs a bull stop by here, and I can cut you real slick deal, but i'm not getting in that death machine!

hillsdown":1elljok3 said:
jedstivers":1elljok3 said:
A set of horns on the front and one of those old horse trailers and we'd be set.

:nod:

AND I would see you coming a thousand miles away ... :lol: :lol2:
You wouldn't see us southerner's till next year. Already to cold up there. Not warm enough till July and have to be gone by Aug.

Isomade":36r31dvx said:
I swear if that thing was close id at least look at it and might buy it. Put me a set of horns on the front like Boss Hogg and cruise the back roads on Sunday afternoon. I might even cruise up to to see how the flat landers are holding up.
There have been a change of plans. Considering the point of origin, and certain "seedy" :lol2: individuals on this adventure, we will need a sweeper. That would be you Isom, cause you can distract anybody from anything :nod: while the rest of us detour as required. Here's your ride. My daughter and I test drove it.
7A04F943-F02F-4CA4-9CCE-F1F224AEFCAF-924-0000006FFD068653_zpsc8d6e719.jpg

Ouachita":35jxy66m said:
Isomade":35jxy66m said:
There have been a change of plans. Considering the point of origin, and certain "seedy" :lol2: individuals on this adventure, we will need a sweeper. That would be you Isom, cause you can distract anybody from anything :nod: while the rest of us detour as required. Here's your ride. My daughter and I test drove it.

Sweet car! Even sweeter girl. Good on ya buddy!

Ouachita":2lrsbnl0 said:
Isomade":2lrsbnl0 said:

Can she drive ???? May be a better change of plans , we all may need a chauffeur :tiphat:

BTW sweet ride :wave:

Isomade":2icw6565 said:
Its under 3 hours drive on the paved road. Then you can take the back roads, Three Sticks, Honobia, Battiest, Pickens on the way home. That'll take about 2 days and you might see Bigfoot along the way. Or at least some of those mountain gals. I'm closer to your place than I am to jed or RB.

dun":2ql60sfe said:
Glad to see someone else has a classy set of wheels
Dun, I completely overlooked you as the most experienced with not only this model vehicle, but I'll bet you have swept the backroads for some folks before. Didn't you sweep for the Barrow Gang? :lol2: or was it pretty boy Floyd ;-)

Ouachita":1t8mgy1z said:
I think if Isom drives, he can make the rounds and pick us up. I think we can all fit if we ratchet strap AC and CB to the top, inyati to the trunk, and Hook can be the hood ornament. Jogee will of course ride shotgun and get the gates. Jed, TT, and myself will be tapping the keg. Everybody please inform Isom of your pickup point. Dun, can insure he has a Rand McNally. Does anybody have a credit card with a very high limit. We still have to make Colorado and Canada
http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/4125864125.html

Flatbottom you better swing by here yourself.
If I see that pink hat and chap wearing cowboy from Oklahoma coming down the county road, I am breaking out a large loop model 94.

Latest posts