Food prices

Help Support CattleToday:

My calculations a Chevy would haul more pumpkins, cause a Ford would be Found on road dead. BAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAJAJAJAJA!!! 😆👏🏾

You know how you cut food cost?

Or just eat protein pancakes. 😆

Went in a couple stores yesterday........HELL-O.... saw real quick I was out of touch on prices from just a couple weeks ago. When does the food inflation and everything else inflation stop? I remember the latter Carter years being bad, but not like this.

Last edited:
Went in a couple stores yesterday........HELL-O.... saw real quick I was out of touch on prices from just a couple weeks ago. When does the food inflation and everything else inflation stop? I remember the latter Carter years being bad, but not like this. Interest rates went crazy then, but so far it has not happened yet.
But soon someone will realize the checks and food stamps aren't covering the cost so we will be paying them more also. Gotta have those votes.

But soon someone will realize the checks and food stamps aren't covering the cost so we will be paying them more also. Gotta have those votes.
That will just make it worse with more dollars in the economy, but anything to get votes.

Last edited:
I went to pick up a 40# lamb and rice dog food yesterday and it went from $26 to $38 per sack!! Wow I figured it would be 30# for the same price, kinda like potato chips!
It is still going up. A 40 pound sack of lamb and rice was $43.95 here last week. Good thing D&B Supply has a 10% discount of seniors on Tuesday.
They also had $30 gift certificates for $25 back before Christmas. I bought $500 worth. I use them on Tuesdays. That $43.95 actually cost me $34.56. Us old retired guys on a limited income need to be frugal or maybe down right cheap.

Tuesday seems to be the senior citizen's day alot of places. I try to take advantage of it also when I go different places. And I ask everywhere if they have a senior citizen discount when I do go to checkouts.

Latest posts