food inc

Help Support CattleToday:

bishopcattleco

Reaction score
food inc is a documentary .something that stay in my head about that movie the salt fat sweet.is what most of americans want to eat .are the cattle we r raising in america wrong does anyone else think we need to get back to the healthier heartier beef of the 80s 90s.does this open alot of doors for something other than black hide.

Still got that freezer beef customer who's Fort Worth doctor tells him he can only eat Long Horn. I still don't have one for him. He's a heart patient in his early 60's. Other than him, I know of no one.

I cannot see how the '80s and '90s beef could have been any heartier, if he said pre-feedlot era maybe. It has very little to do with breeds, more with how you finish them for slaughter, but unfortunately the world isn't big enough to finish everything on grass.

KNERSIE":2b5b6s8u said:
I cannot see how the '80s and '90s beef could have been any heartier, if he said pre-feedlot era maybe. It has very little to do with breeds, more with how you finish them for slaughter, but unfortunately the world isn't big enough to finish everything on grass.
And that isn;t what the consumer (at least in the US) wants.

bishopcattleco":330obdjm said:
food inc is a documentary .something that stay in my head about that movie the salt fat sweet.is what most of americans want to eat .are the cattle we r raising in america wrong does anyone else think we need to get back to the healthier heartier beef of the 80s 90s.does this open alot of doors for something other than black hide.
1880's.....a herd of buffalo

Other than the death of the little boy, the thing I remember most about the documentary "Food,Inc" was
the part of the film that showed that ammonia is being used in commercial ground beef in order to kill
out the e-coli ($hit).

Latest posts