Flat land folks.

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Been invaded by a bunch from East Arkansas. They are camped down on the river a playing cowboy. One of them even owned up to knowing Jed.

Red Bull Breeder":jkzq44qi said:
Been invaded by a bunch from East Arkansas. They are camped down on the river a playing cowboy. One of them even owned up to knowing Jed.
I bet before the weekend is over their will be lots of drunks and crashes what ya wanna bet
heck them flatlanders have a hardtime walking upright when sober in the hills bet it will be real funny once they get all likkered up

I hope they ain't skeered of high places. Seen some one time that got up on a rock and got skeered, had to blindfold him to lead him of the rock.

Red Bull Breeder":3e0b4j4v said:
I hope they ain't skeered of high places. Seen some one time that got up on a rock and got skeered, had to blindfold him to lead him of the rock.

Had to do that with a friends wife once. We climbed all the way up a mountian and she was fine, got to the top she looked down and got scared. We had to put a T-shirt over her head and carry her back down.

Two day's later, I fell off the side of one, bounced off the side twice before I finally hit water at the bottom. I was sore as heII and couldn't walk for a couple weeks. Still have scars from that trip. And beleive it or not I wasn't drinkin, that day.

Latest posts