FLA Peeps!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Dre":3gnu4bc5 said:
http://ftjeppesen.com/home.html

This should be a good sale. Total dispersal. Ill be there.

I will be there but I'm sure I can't afford any of their papered stuff.

Hey FB We'll look for ya. Ill have a maroon Selest sires hat on my wife will have a Beige or Green hat on . Wed like to meet ya. Yep Ya Never know if you can afford it til ya go. We were going to go to the preview today. The catalogue said after noon. But I was told they were not bringing the cows up until 4 or so. Needless to say we didnt go, but we will be there earlier in the morning to see them .

Dre":3i4hk45f said:
Hey FB We'll look for ya. Ill have a maroon Selest sires hat on my wife will have a Beige or Green hat on . Wed like to meet ya. Yep Ya Never know if you can afford it til ya go. We were going to go to the preview today. The catalogue said after noon. But I was told they were not bringing the cows up until 4 or so. Needless to say we didnt go, but we will be there earlier in the morning to see them .

Hye DRE, I looked for you guys but really couldn't identify anyone. I saw several ladies in green hats but didn't want to appraoch them and say "hey are your DRE's better half".

Boy can you believe they sold half interest in that first cow for $165,000? I stay till the end but didn't buy anything. I probably would have bought some of those registered cows in the $1500-$2000 range if I had a registered BA bull. My registered bull is Red Angus. I also thought about buying one of those young bulls but the only one that had good scrotal size was the first one and he slipped by. I thought I would have others to pick from but I didn't like their heads or scrotal sizes. I thought they were very reasonable for registered herd bull stock.
What were you views?

That was crazy!! The 165,000 half interest. Yeah the Bulls didnt impress me I just sold a 7 month old out of Bar Ext and he blew them all away. Unfortunately I didnt have the luxury of an auction,so I didnt make that much. Yeah my wife wore her beige Southern cattle hat anyway. Sorry we missed ya. You didnt happen to have a camo hat on did ya. Anyway maybe next time. Everything went for more than it was worth even the equipment. It gives me hope though since our pedigrees and cows look better than 90% of the ones that were sold.

Dre":uwde1k3r said:
That was crazy!! The 165,000 half interest. Yeah the Bulls didnt impress me I just sold a 7 month old out of Bar Ext and he blew them all away. Unfortunately I didnt have the luxury of an auction,so I didnt make that much. Yeah my wife wore her beige Southern cattle hat anyway. Sorry we missed ya. You didnt happen to have a camo hat on did ya. Anyway maybe next time. Everything went for more than it was worth even the equipment. It gives me hope though since our pedigrees and cows look better than 90% of the ones that were sold.

No camo hat. I was the one sitting in the front row with the cowboy hat on. :lol: :D :lol: :) :lol:

you just described about half the people in the front row. lol. anyway my wife and I were next to the side wall were the cows were let in the ring. there was a fan right by the door next to us. We will have to meet again sometime.

I was sort of in the middle front on the left of the chairs. I had my GF with me, tall and thin wearing a cowgirl hat. :lol: Yeah we will have to get together some time. I might be interested in one of your young Angus bulls the next time you have one. I like to get them early so I can beat them into submission. Just kidding!

Oh I had a sort of bright blue checkered button up shirt on also.

Ok My wife and I were the only 2 people with tank tops on. We are not the typical country dressing Folk but we are trying to change the stereotype LOL . I have an angus bull now just over 6 months Ill get ya some pictures of him He is not the best bull Ive had(But we dont breed junk anyway) but he is looking better everyday. He has some good bloodlines His Grandaddy is Twin Valley E161. Anyway I will try to get your email off the site if not Ill pm ya or get a hold of ya somehow. Oh yeah he is super gentle I scratch him everyday right above his tail head he loves it.

Sorry JS I didnt make it this year but We went the past 2 years. I was sorry to miss it this year

Hey Dre, I thought you was gonna sell me one of those high dollar bulls you have. What did ya go?

Dang man I forgot. I just got some more pics of him I will send them to ya tomorrow or Ill have the wife do it tonight. I have been busy. Sorry and had to send the wifes computer off to get fixed and she had the pics and info . Ill get right on it FB.

Hey Dre, I finally remembered to check my other email. I took a look at the pictures of the bull and sent you a reply back asking some questions on him.

Thanks FB. I just sold him today. Im sure we will have more just keep in touch.

Latest posts