flaboy-

Reaction score
We know how to do it. :lol:

DSCN0097.jpg

Oh GAWD! That gives me the creeps.

Might work, tho...

Alice

Flaboy -
I don't understand something about them gator critters ya'll got down there. Everytime one of them ends up in a neighborhood eatin' poodles, cats, etc., it gets labelled as a "nuisance" and they remove it and take it out in the woods and drop it off. With so many of them around, why don't they just do away with him?
Which brings to mind - why was that Alligator guy always trying to save every one he met ? Seems like ya'll got plenty to go around.
Just wondering we got no gators but we can send ya some Possums or Coons!

Bullbuyer":ynqwmtmr said:
Flaboy -
I don't understand something about them gator critters ya'll got down there. Everytime one of them ends up in a neighborhood eatin' poodles, cats, etc., it gets labelled as a "nuisance" and they remove it and take it out in the woods and drop it off. With so many of them around, why don't they just do away with him?
Which brings to mind - why was that Alligator guy always trying to save every one he met ? Seems like ya'll got plenty to go around.
Just wondering we got no gators but we can send ya some Possums or Coons!

I think all the PETA types have made it too hard. They have to have attacked a human to just go in and shoot them. They have really thrived over the last 20 years and they are opening season on them to the general population I hear. Before you had to be a guide and have permits and such nonsense.

Heck as a kid I used to pop them all the time. Trappers ran a muck for so long they almost put them on the endangered list believe it or not.

Most of the ones you hear about are in the yanks back yards. They buy houses on the lakes, streams, canals, and then wonder why they have gators. Most of us just use the 3 S's.

man....i'm with alice, that is creepy...any one of those guys could come snatch some little pet or kid up....but probly a good border patrol
ss :D

Proverbs 12:10":1ny2qhwx said:
Hhhhhmmmm...can we get some of those in the Rio Grande river?

And the Red River too. Our way of life is slipping away awfully quick.

Alice":9idr1lgg said:
Oh GAWD! That gives me the creeps.

Might work, tho...

Alice

I'm with you there Alice.

but a nice pair of boots and a handbag to match would be nice. :p would only take one of those big un's. I only have little feet. :lol:

I think they are considered endangered because there are so few in Tallahassee and Atlanta where the Dept. of Nat. Resources has their offices. If they can't see em out their high rise window, they must be endangered.

dieselbeef":2tgrbeqw said:
i noticed the fresh mowin job under em...aint a golf course...farm maybe?? either way... that'd sink my airboat

It was taken over by the Cape.

Thats my backyard! They all have names and they are trained to leave me and my Critters alone but attack any and everything else. :lol:

RebelCritter":2on5d59e said:
Thats my backyard! They all have names and they are trained to leave me and my Critters alone but attack any and everything else. :lol:

Where have you been girl? Did ya ever cut those toe nails? :lol: :shock:

Latest posts