First deer of the season

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
Muzzle loader season opened here yesterday was hot too hot to hunt had e shower come in this evening and with the rain the deer moved better was able to put a 5 point in the cooler.

rattler

Congrads. on your deer, nothing like fresh back strap, tators, gravy and cat head biscuits!

It looks like I'm going to miss blackpowder season in Arkansas, it opens Oct. 20 and I'm hung up at work until the 1st. of Nov. :mad:

Do you one of the newer inlines or the old side lock?

;-)

TLCfromARK":1ykw8379 said:
Congrads. on your deer, nothing like fresh back strap, tators, gravy and cat head biscuits!

It looks like I'm going to miss blackpowder season in Arkansas, it opens Oct. 20 and I'm hung up at work until the 1st. of Nov. :mad:

;-)

TLC i hunt with a inline bought one when they first came out i really like mine.

rattler

TLCfromARK":3a7xeeky said:

;-)

Actually blackpowder season opens the 13th and goes out the 21st in Arkansas.

Lone C Ranch":1cp3eu2c said:
TLCfromARK":1cp3eu2c said:

;-)

Actually blackpowder season opens the 13th and goes out the 21st in Arkansas.

You're right, I'm tied up on a big shutdown right now and made a mistake. :oops: It normally starts on the weekend around the 20th. and I didn't check before I posted, sorry about the mis infomation. Either date I'm not going to get to hunt.

;-)

rattler":ix6deu0q said:
TLCfromARK":ix6deu0q said:

;-)

TLC i hunt with a inline bought one when they first came out i really like mine.

rattler

Yeah, I've had a inline for close to 10 years and really like it. It's a "White", I don't think they make them anymore but I'd buy another one if I could find one.

;-)

TLCfromARK":241c5urz said:
rattler":241c5urz said:
TLCfromARK":241c5urz said:

;-)

rattler

Yeah, I've had a inline for close to 10 years and really like it. It's a "White", I don't think they make them anymore but I'd buy another one if I could find one.

;-)

Always liked my TC 50 cal Hawken over my Knight inline.
Just love that set trigger and the way the gun shoots.
Our muzzle loading season doesn't start until after gun season which makes for some tough hunting here.
Bow season here right now, goes to general gun season and then muzzle loaders.

CB i used a T/C Hawken 50 cal for a lot of year's liked very well also had a T/C 45 cal senica .

rattler

Latest posts