Firewood business..............

Help Support CattleToday:

I know that was a joke, but I bet the yuppie crowd would actually by that.

Bigfoot":2vrs3nbu said:
I know that was a joke, but I bet the yuppie crowd would actually by that.

Bigfoot I have one customer that he and his wife pay 300 bucks a day for their dog to go to a high end dog spa while they are at work. If they could buy one of those logs for 1200 with a tag and receipt they would gladly buy it to brag on it.

We've had people buy firewood who complain that some of the logs dont have bark.....or that the bark is too lose.
The best firewood year for us was 2012, the year after the drought where lots of red oaks baked. The dead trees lost all their bark quick. Husband went around and cut up some of these trees for firewood and it was the cleanest year for me....no bark around on the floor....

TennesseeTuxedo":2vuoybzy said:
Angus Cowman":2vuoybzy said:
skyhightree1":2vuoybzy said:
Bigfoot I have one customer that he and his wife pay 300 bucks a day for their dog to go to a high end dog spa while they are at work.
I CALL ******** !!!!!!!!

+1

y'all can call anything what you like... I'm telling you what I was told.. seeing as they live in a 600k + neighborhood I believe it. BTW good to know secret society boys are still around... Good Morning to you all.

Angus Cowman":16r2uip9 said:
skyhightree1":16r2uip9 said:
Bigfoot I have one customer that he and his wife pay 300 bucks a day for their dog to go to a high end dog spa while they are at work.
I CALL ******** !!!!!!!!
I can believe it. Some flks got more money than they do sense, and spend tons of it on little fido and cuddles, the dam flea bit cat.
I know a couple who hires someone to come babysit their little scruffy looking pooch every weekend while they are at a ballgame in Houston. Others take their pets to psychologists.

http://www.gentlecarepet.com/whatis_pet_psychology

(If CB had taken Old Tom to get some Pet Emotional Therapy, it probably wouldn't have R-U-N-N-O-F-T to join the cat circus)

Back to the firewood, pretty good skit. Of course the fire wood is BS.

As far as spending $300 a day on a dog spa, I know for a fact it's true. I personally know a couple that does something very similar with their dog. They have the money to do it and they do anything for that fat little thing. Dog lives better than most people they know........ But it's their money and their choice, it's what makes them happy.

Maybe it goes back to the old joke; you lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of the car for three hours. When you open the trunk which one is happy to see you?

I've never seen anyone spend that much on pet care or firewood. I haven't spent much time around people with money to burn . I've dam sure seen broke people spend money they didn't have on a dog. :nod:

Latest posts