Firearm Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
With all the hoopla about firearms licensing and the concern over black guns and high capacity magazines I was just wondering about this little home defense weapon. Would you consider it an assault weapon since its black or just a regular firearm since its not high capacity.

photobucket-52622-1363802858641_zps565199c8.jpg

If you decide you need to add it to you're collection, may I suggest you make sure it's not concreted in.

Deepsouth":oc005f2j said:
That is a defensive weapon for the home. Every home owner should have a least one.

I thought the same. Nope, no concrete in this. Just not very accurate cause its yet to drop a deer.

My wife suggested I add this to my collection cause she told me I didn't need any more pistols, rifles or shotguns in the house. So I'm pretty sure this is what she meant don't you? I mean, perimeter defense is pretty important I would think. Gotta love a smart woman who understands.

If you could come up with some way to give it high capacity it would sure save us alot of stress over trying to figure out what to call it.

I think about 2 to 3 pounds of double ought buckshot would make it both high capacity and accurate enough to kill a deer with... be worth a try anyway.

Dave":27ehitlh said:
I think about 2 to 3 pounds of double ought buckshot would make it both high capacity and accurate enough to kill a deer with... be worth a try anyway.
I like this idea. Some good ol' redneck grapeshot. Chains work good too as well as a couple of pounds of 6 penny nails :mrgreen:

HOSS":6edc2f3e said:
Dave":6edc2f3e said:
I like this idea. Some good ol' redneck grapeshot. Chains work good too as well as a couple of pounds of 6 penny nails :mrgreen:

With grape shot or buckshot this might be just the thing to eradicate mexican buzzards with which I think would definitely make this a tax deductible expense. What say you John250?

Jogeephus":1bd52zmg said:
HOSS":1bd52zmg said:
Dave":1bd52zmg said:

With grape shot or buckshot this might be just the thing to eradicate mexican buzzards with which I think would definitely make this a tax deductible expense. What say you John250?

Cut the expenses Joe. Just load it up with pee gravel. Works good on ducks too.

Cut the expenses Joe. Just load it up with pee gravel. Works good on ducks too.[/quote]

I have seen old picture of duck hunters using a similar devise. Mighty fine results. I believe US Fish and Wildlive frowns on its use these days. But again worth a try..... at least one time.

Wouldn't dare shoot ducks with it. From my limited experience with the USFWS they don't have a very good sense of humor.

Jogeephus":1x5lnpaw said:
Wouldn't dare shoot ducks with it. From my limited experience with the USFWS they don't have a very good sense of humor.

I have noticed the same thing about the USFWS. You don't suppose we ran into the same agent do you?

Dave":16bn5lbg said:
Jogeephus":16bn5lbg said:

I have noticed the same thing about the USFWS. You don't suppose we ran into the same agent do you?

I doubt it. I think they just use the same mold when they make them. :lol2:

Jogeephus":1zmi3x8p said:
Dave":1zmi3x8p said:
Jogeephus":1zmi3x8p said:

I doubt it. I think they just use the same mold when they make them. :lol2:

Most anything federal or with the name "service" in it has a stench to it.