Female Mowing Crew!

Help Support CattleToday:

hrbelgians

Reaction score

All first time crossbred heifers.
I am not sure how I got lucky enough to get 8 of the 12 first timers to line up like that for me? Never the less, they are doing what they like!

hrbelgians":1lt6xj9u said:

I am not sure how I got lucky enough to get 8 of the 12 first timers to line up like that for me? Never the less, they are doing what they like!
hrbelgians-

There is nothing to it! If these Murray Grey's are anything like Wisteria Farms Murray Grey's, you just yelled out to them, "Okay, Girls! Line up!" and they snapped to!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":3bgfy0jy said:
hrbelgians":3bgfy0jy said:

hrbelgians-

There is nothing to it! If these Murray Grey's are anything like Wisteria Farms Murray Grey's, you just yelled out to them, "Okay, Girls! Line up!" and they snapped to!

DOC HARRIS

Thanks Wisteria, thats a good idea!

You know Doc, It's funny that you mention that because that is exactly how I move them.
(Hey girls lets go) and you had better not get in between them and me till we are at a new pasture! Even the calves will follow me to dare each other to get the closest, I love the personallity!

those are some nice looking heifers.an the way they lined up eating greass is great.

DOC HARRIS":2y7o3mpa said:
hrbelgians":2y7o3mpa said:

hrbelgians-

DOC HARRIS

Doc,
Shhhhhhhh.......don't give away our secrets! .. :lol2:

Latest posts