Favorite day

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dun

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be my favorite day of this year. No more election crap for 5 or 6 months.

I thought for sure you were going to say 'Opening day of deer season' Have to agree with you, I'm getting real tired of seeing all the adds and hearing all the lies this year. Seems like its twice as bad this year.

Dun, you forget. Presidential Election of 2012 begins as soon as the polls close tonight.

Mr Vette is correct, of course. A guy just wants to raise some cattle and delusionally hopes to make a profit. Elections keep getting in the way.
My representative election came down to two sets of lies. Candidate A wants to end Social Security and is dangerous for his radical views. Candidate B voted to make anything adopted by the San Francisco city council the law in S Indiana. Neither candidate gave a clue how he thinks we can move forward. I'm really disappointed in my choices, so I voted against the guy who voted for "cap and trade".

I was hoping you were going to tell us they planned to arrest the "star whackers" tomorrow. I just hope Randy Quaid can elude them long enough for me to complete the work on my safe house.

1982vett":2ie9dk0v said:
Dun, you forget. Presidential Election of 2012 begins as soon as the polls close tonight.
I figured it will take 5-6 months of wound licking before they're ready for that. Well I can hope can;t I?

Status
Not open for further replies.