favorite avatar

Help Support CattleToday:

spoon

Reaction score
Don't know if this has come up before but let's give it a try anyway. Who, beside yourself, gets your vote for best avatar? I really like mine but my vote goes to warpaint. Next?

I like the dog ones. Alice, john250, Mmtranching, and sorry I butchered that name there, and Dun. If you have a dog avatar, it's early, so I am sorry if I didn't mention you. If I could get Coltrane to sit still long enough I might try him.

And of course, I have always like Caustic's. Your's is good, too Spoon.

Spoon, I hate to admit this but whenever I see your avatar I think of the story The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G Wells. I do think that is a heck of a photograph but is all cows looked like that I'm pretty sure I'd be raising sheep.

I was going to say WPs as well till dun put up baby birds in nest, so now its a toss up. I like watching Chrisy's change.

spoon":fj68fv6i said:
Don't know if this has come up before but let's give it a try anyway. Who, beside yourself, gets your vote for best avatar? I really like mine but my vote goes to warpaint. Next?

Aw shucks. :oops: Thanks.

I get a kick out of yours Spoon. I always think of putting on one and then when I try it says that it's too big or blah, blah, blah. I figured it out once. Maybe I should try again...

I like Jogee and Caustic's - two of my favorite old time tv characters. That guy on the Andy Griffin show was hilarious and Hoss is just Hoss. I also like TexasBred's (Gig 'Em). And my vote for best new avatar is the one with the sketched cross with a pencil laying next to it. Can't remember who is using that, but it's really original and I like the looks of it.

Victoria":1c9mcs7i said:
I get a kick out of yours Spoon. I always think of putting on one and then when I try it says that it's too big or blah, blah, blah. I figured it out once. Maybe I should try again...
Thank you Victoria. You really should put one up. It's not hard to resize them, heck even I figured it out. :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

Resizing is easy it is that my file size is too big. Used to have Corel to change the file size but it doesn't work with Vista. Just been too lazy to look at my other photo software. :oops:

Victoria":2tw69uar said:
Resizing is easy it is that my file size is too big. Used to have Corel to change the file size but it doesn't work with Vista. Just been too lazy to look at my other photo software. :oops:
I know what you mean I have trouble with coral and Vista, so have a limited choice now......my fav is WP and fla, but shouldn't say him as his head will only swell again.

Keren":3apc2e4h said:
Spoon, yours is pretty cool. Did you take that photo? How oh how did you get the timing right? :lol:

I also really like Iluvabbeef's new one.
Thanks Keren. I can't take credit for the pic. I found it online somewhere, don't even remember where now.

Mr. Jo's always makes me laugh when i see it. i have him pictured as that guy now. i remember when he changed it from the weatherbeaten-looking man avatar, i was really upset about it b/c thats how i had come to picture him. Same goes for when Dun changed his avatar the first time, i didnt like it at all! it really threw me for a loop. but i dont like change in general.