Fast Food Workers Rant

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
The other day went to Popeyes chicken ordered 3 combos didn't get the drinks on any of them. I admit I will take some blame for driving off and not asking for them but I think they should of been at the window for the girl to hand to me when I pulled up. We were also supposed to have dipping sauce get home no dipping sauce at all.

Today went to Carl Jr ordered a combo. Told the guy no tomatoes (by the time I get home they are gross in the hot burger) get home and there are tomatoes, told the guy easy ice (don't like the taste it waters the drink down when it melts) the drink has lots of ice, told the guy I wanted some ranch dipping sauce for my fries none in the bag. I am also pretty sure it was not the right hamburger as I have gotten the burger before and wasn't the same.

These people actually want to be payed $15 an hour haha. These are the people that should of died as kids from accidents like sticking something in a light plug but we have made the world do safe the idiots now survive to adulthood and screw up people's food orders.

BUT BUT BUT, if they were getting $15 an hour, they would work more better, and more faster!

At $15 an you wouldn't of been able to afford the combo, and wouldn't have to worry about tomatoes on your 90% soy burger.

True story:

Pulled up to Popeyes at 11:30 am
Can I help you?
3 piece white.
Spicy or mild?
Spicy
We're out of spicy, would you take mild?
yes
We're out of mild. Would you mind waiting 10 minutes?
Excuse me. Am I at Popeyes and is it lunchtime?

Aggravates the living sh*t out of me!

I had to attend a meeting in Macongo today and did something I rarely ever do which is to go to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure sweat off any of their employees would cure cancer and I was reminded why I don't go into these places.

I can't go to our local Hardees,and they get my order right the first time... And the price is never the same on the same order...but then I shouldn't complain. they'll hire anyone...their resumes probably reads,yes I'm breathing, and able to stand under my own power...

Jogeephus":2gxyodnd said:
I had to attend a meeting in Macongo today and did something I rarely ever do which is to go to McDonalds. I'm pretty sure sweat off any of their employees would cure cancer and I was reminded why I don't go into these places.

May I pass that information on to my son. If a cure comes out of the clinical trials, I am sure you will be listed on the publication as the originator.

Bright Raven":2xtk90tk said:
Jogeephus":2xtk90tk said:

May I pass that information on to my son. If a cure comes out of the clinical trials, I am sure you will be listed on the publication as the originator.

Be my guest and as I was with someone we both reached the same conclusion so the study has been peer reviewed and must be true.

True Grit Farms":36hd9g1t said:
https://www.chick-fil-a.com
This is the only fast food we eat.
Grit I go to Waco every Thursday to volunteer at VA hospital. Pass by Chick Fil=a on the way....doesn't seem to matter what time you go by the place the parking lot is full and the drive thru has two lanes stretching all the way around the building. I don't stop that often but if I do I have to park at the McDonald's next door and walk across to chick Fil-a.

TexasBred":2mfe6775 said:
True Grit Farms":2mfe6775 said:
https://www.chick-fil-a.com
This is the only fast food we eat.
Grit I go to Waco every Thursday to volunteer at VA hospital. Pass by Chick Fil=a on the way....doesn't seem to matter what time you go by the place the parking lot is full and the drive thru has two lanes stretching all the way around the building. I don't stop that often but if I do I have to park at the McDonald's next door and walk across to chick Fil-a.
those waffle fries are addictive :nod:

Do all the idiots seriously not get that when the pay for the bottom goes up so does the cost of living? So these folks are going to end up right where they're now, but just a few more years down the road.

Bestoutwest":14f86pgg said:
Do all the idiots seriously not get that when the pay for the bottom goes up so does the cost of living? So these folks are going to end up right where they're now, but just a few more years down the road.

No, they don't. If they could see that far ahead they wouldn't be working there in the first place (unless they're under 20 years old, or in management).

I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Some of you folks just showed what little men you must be.

callmefence":1eerf1c9 said:
I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Some of you folks just showed what little men you must be.

I don't put down anyone for working in the food service industry (my daughter's working her way through college waiting tables, and I'm very proud of her), and I'm sorry if I gave that impression. I meant that any adult doing unskilled work shouldn't expect to be paid like they were doing brain surgery.

A couple of years ago I stopped by hardees for a milk shake. Drive up window, no one in front of me, took my order right away. Had to wait 20 minutes for the milk shake. Asked if they had lost the recipe. Never have been back.

dun":2si5cv9m said:
A couple of years ago I stopped by hardees for a milk shake. Drive up window, no one in front of me, took my order right away. Had to wait 20 minutes for the milk shake. Asked if they had lost the recipe. Never have been back.

Something similar happened to me.
I sat in the emergency room of metroplex hospital in Killeen Texas for three hours in unbelievable pain with a kidney stone. I finally passed it in the public restroom. Instant relief..just as I was getting my wife and leaving. They called my name...no thanks I've been here so long I've healed myself....... never went back....oh and they sent me a bill.

One small chain I,will brag on here. Pals. They call it Pals sudden service. You order at one window and,pick,it up on the other side of the very small building. Very good burgers, shakes, fries. Everyone working there is clean, nice and effeciant.

Some of those places,, around here anyway...the boss needs to drive by their homes and see how filthy some of them live... One worker at a restaurant lives by me...wouldn't eat anything she was near,let alone touched..knowingly anyway...

callmefence":ym3nbat2 said:
Something similar happened to me.
I sat in the emergency room of metroplex hospital in Killeen Texas for three hours in unbelievable pain with a kidney stone. I finally passed it in the public restroom. Instant relief..just as I was getting my wife and leaving. They called my name...no thanks I've been here so long I've healed myself....... never went back....oh and they sent me a bill.

You shouldn't have been billed, that's absurd. Did it get resolved? Triage-wise a kidney stone is very low priority. That being said, some ER's are very slow and it's frustrating, but without knowing what's going on out back it's hard to say why the long wait. Multiple factors include lack of beds b/c they were busy, lack of beds b/c they were trying to admit someone (I've been that guy holding up the ER waiting to get admitted), multiple traumas, crappy ER team.

Latest posts