farmer joke (adult)

Help Support CattleToday:

Although this was marked (Adult) I think a joke of this nature is out of place on these boards. I am not an old prude by any means but younger people (children) do frequent this forum.JMO.

it was borderline..if the mods here feel the same way please feel free to delete it

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":35tcz9qy said:
Although this was marked (Adult) I think a joke of this nature is out of place on these boards. I am not an old prude by any means but younger people (children) do frequent this forum.JMO.

Your not much of a joke kinda feller are ya?

J&T Farm":2l6kc8bp said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2l6kc8bp said:

I enjoy a good joke as much as any other person. I also enjoy and have told " Adult" jokes, I don't feel these type of jokes are appropriate on a public forum that children read. Again JMO.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":24w6kbun said:
J&T Farm":24w6kbun said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":24w6kbun said:

I enjoy a good joke as much as any other person. I also enjoy and have told " Adult" jokes, I don't feel these type of jokes are appropriate on a public forum that children read. Again JMO.
I think they are alright. Children read this and much much better jokes than these. I think there is a line to watch but it isn't on this joke.

I certainly agree with some of the comments here but do any of you for one minute think your kids are not telling worse jokes than this in 1st grade? If you think not then maybe you need to get a baby monitor and listen in. It was 6 or 7 th grade when I went to school. Now its first and second. If you have kids using your computer, go back and look at the history log or cookie files and see where they have been. Most certainly won't be reading this kind of board.

With that said I am not trying to change the rules or anything for this board. I just get a kick sometimes at what some folks find offensive to children who could teach us a few new things. I still love that preachers daughter.

flaboy+":17yx2sld said:
I certainly agree with some of the comments here but do any of you for one minute think your kids are not telling worse jokes than this in 1st grade? If you think not then maybe you need to get a baby monitor and listen in. It was 6 or 7 th grade when I went to school. Now its first and second. If you have kids using your computer, go back and look at the history log or cookie files and see where they have been. Most certainly won't be reading this kind of board.

With that said I am not trying to change the rules or anything for this board. I just get a kick sometimes at what some folks find offensive to children who could teach us a few new things. I still love that preachers daughter.

I agree Flaboy! Kids the past 10-20 years are a LOT more worldly knowledgable that any number of parents want to think. The internet has open a lot of "doors" to a lot of info and sites that kids do look at. A livestock forum is not one of their "Top 10" sites...lol.

The only way to keep universal info away from kids is to lock them up in a box and feed them through a slot in the door. BUT, you can do some real hard time at Attica, Leavenworth, Riker's Island, and/or (now closed) Alcatrez for doing those things... ;-)

And...you know...even the Preacher's Kids and all of the "Bible Belt" scripture quoting parents have kids that do and see and talk about all of this stuff too... ;-)

I know if I were a kid and trying to find something that I should be looking at CattleToday wouldn't be my first choice.

but on the other hand I don't guess it gives us a right to post bad stuff just because we don't think a kid will see it here.

I don't know but I did have a good laugh at that one. :lol: 8) 8)

What's the difference between an offensive sexual joke and an offensive racial or ethic joke? I noticed earlier someone took offense to a somewhat racial joke. That person was told to get over it or skip the jokes. I wonder how old that individual was?

fitz

cherokeeruby'":13albpv1 said:
Hey Flaboy+, love your signature.

Paranoid? Who me? Not me. They are not after me, they are all around me! ;-)

Latest posts