Falsifying results for big bucks.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but at the university level, a professors salary is raised as they bring in more grant money. I've often wondered if many results weren't falsified to obtain more grants.

OP
T

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Bigfoot":ilzqygu8 said:
I may be mistaken, but at the university level, a professors salary is raised as they bring in more grant money. I've often wondered if many results weren't falsified to obtain more grants.

You and I both know the answer. Global warming became climate change over night when the numbers didn't add up. It's easy to be right calling it climate change, that happens daily.

TexasBred

Reaction score
True Grit Farms":mljypa03 said:
Bigfoot":mljypa03 said:

You and I both know the answer. Global warming became climate change over night when the numbers didn't add up. It's easy to be right calling it climate change, that happens daily.
A better name is to just call it what it is.......WEATHER. :lol2:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
The woman accused, Erin Potts-Kant already has a 2014 conviction for embezzlement from the university.
The Moral of the Story:
Never trust a woman with 2 last names... they are double minded.

A

Anonymous

True Grit Farms":orzhaw1m said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/04/epa-funded-lab-faked-research-results-on-respiratory-illnesses-whistleblower-lawsuit-claims.html

Our government needs to make an example out of Duke and UNC.
Is anyone really surprised?

Son of Butch

Reaction score
A little bit as the grant ran from 2007 - 2014 the Dr overseeing it is retired, the woman is no longer employed and the
whistle blower seeking to collect the reward seems to be at least 2 or more years late in coming forward.