Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repairing/Maintainance

• Working Cattle

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Football

• Total voters
I hate Bob Stutes to. The team I hope lose there season is OU and USC. Dont like them because they are overrated and think that have the best team.

certherfbeef":3vbvcx0l said:
SCfarms":3vbvcx0l said:
The team I hope lose there season is OU and USC.

OU who?

Oklahoma University

GO
SOONERS!! :D :p :mrgreen: :clap: :cowboy: :lol2: :hat: :lol: yeehaw!

{Starts mumbling boomer sooner chant incoherently… Oh… clears throat…} :oops:

Yes, Stutes is a (inapproriate) Moderator! :x

memanpa":23c266wv said:
come on avery let's keep the language clean, this is a board for women and children as well
This is not a board for "Potty Mouths". That alone should disquqlify Avery Wilson.

Wilson_Cattle_Company":36djua0z said:
whatabull":36djua0z said:
SCfarms":36djua0z said:
Crowderfarms":36djua0z said:
Now that Summer is over, I have to ask what are your Fall projects? Fencing? Repairing/Maintainance on Equipment? Building a new shed or barn? Honeydew lists? Winterizing the House? Or just waiting for your Team to hit the field?

Probly all those an watch LSU win the champship.

I am going with all of the above. and The LongHorns are going to win, UT 45 Oklahoma 12 sooooo nice!

:oops: :(

Sorrry Avery, sooners have a class program, and will be back. heck you kicked your butts 5 years running.

Nothing like a frost to let a fella know that he's behind on the summer chores. Did get the new lease planted, a loafing cover on the bull pen, the tractor cleaned and lubed (filter on order) not enough wood cut, and a nap in the swing with the grandson. Plan on putting some more hay in the barn, go buy a load of corn and we'll be set for winter...DMc

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2p5ne2ge said:
I think this kid is just askin to get booted. ;-)

What did I say that was offensive to everyone? I did not by any means mean to offend anyone. I am just a Boomer Sooner fan. Sorry if I did offend anyone, I didn't mean to; and I don't want to get booted I would like to get back in the good graces of the other people on the board. Sorry if there are not any other Sooner fans out there :D

:cowboy:

Wilson_Cattle_Company":3h43qkya said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":3h43qkya said:
I think this kid is just askin to get booted. ;-)

What did I say that was offensive to everyone? I did not by any means mean to offend anyone. I am just a Boomer Sooner fan. Sorry if I did offend anyone, I didn't mean to; and I don't want to get booted I would like to get back in the good graces of the other people on the board. Sorry if there are not any other Sooner fans out there :D

:cowboy:
Check the post where you quoted Certherfbeef & SC Farms on this thread and let us know if that LAST line you typed was really needed or acceptable. :?:

1. Get last cuttin of hay cut n baled
2. Plant rye grass
3. finish a cross fence that's been started for a while.
4. Possibly dig a tank (pond) or two
5. If there's any time left over or weather too bad to work outside, hopefully get a log cabin quilt made.

Oh and need more firewood

Well, I picked up 1 1/2 tons of hay yesterday, still need to pick up a few more tons; need patch some holes in the barn roof so my hay doesn't get wet; need to split (not my job) and stack (my job) another cord or two of firewood, I believe we have 4 or 5 in already; scrape the manure under at least two sheds, and possibly mend a few fences.

My elk season starts the first of November.

No interest whatsoever in football, soccer, baseball, basketball, foosball, or whatever else is going on right now. LOL.

Spend summers getting ready for winter. spend winters getting ready for summers never ending cycle. been building new shed couldnt ask for better weather thank the LORD.

Well, I got the shell up for my shop this summer. Now I'm just finishing my bull shed. Next on the list is build the bull pen. Gotta sink about 80 railway ties. Going with five or six strands high tensile, every second one hot. Then I need to crib a shallow well and set up a watering system. Summer seems to have slipped by on me. Still don't have my hay in the yard. Had our first shot of snow a couple of weeks ago so I guess I better get at it.

For the record--not that many of you will care.....but it is "Bob Stoops" Boomer Sooner!

and if anyone wanted my suggestion....don't waste your time hating people...especially ones that don't know you or give a hoot about ya--just wasting valuable energy:p

Winter here is about chainsaws, welding, settin out hay, and riding horses now that it isn't too hot

One day maybe I will get caught up.

1 Finish haying

2 Finish up fieldwork.

3 Haul hay

4 bring in firewood for outdoor stove

And maybe?
5 Rebuild bull corralls

6 Trench in new waterers

Gosh, there wasn't a choice for "All of the Above" or "All of these plus about a Million Other Things" :lol: :lol:

One of our first projects is to build new pens. We're planning to use guardrail and pipe so hopefully it will last a while. Maybe it will aslo keep those silly tigerstripes in. :lol:

I haven't visited in a while but this is a GREAT addition to the boards.

Repair old fence, put in some new fence, tear down old barn and build a fire (advertized it to give away for lumber and old tin-no takers-probably want me to tear it down and bring it to them) and worm rest of the herd that I didn't get done a couple weeks ago, brand and shots for weanlings.

hey ya forgot the honey do;s!
gota bunch of them that need doing! :x
probably wiill do them get to build my new barn and corrals. i know which side my bread is buttered on :eek: :eek:
sides she is more comfortable to sleep with than bales of hay :D :D