Fall pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Jessica06

Reaction score
Just some random pictures from the last couple months. Hope y'all enjoy them! I am READY for cooler weather.

Small framed cow that I've posted pictures of before with a huge calf. This is this year's calf.

Different small framed cow, with her second calf. Both bred back (a huge feat this year :cry2: )

BROWN registered Brangus bull calf. He was the baby of the group that we had to wait for in order to wean. Final Cut x Largent, 78# birthweight, -2.2 BW EPD, 110 weaning ratio. This is an ok picture of him at about 140 days old. Any guesses on genotype??

Fall born reg. Brangus bull. One of several we'll be selling. 57# birthweight by Coronado.

First super baldy!

Coronado bull born last night out of an almost show heifer. Manly enough!

branguscowgirl":w0jdxk06 said:
They look great Ricebelt!
Do you have any recent pictures of an Onstar calf?

I don't! I'll send them your way when I get a chance to take some new ones. We used an Onstar son by himself on our fall commercial cows and are getting a look at the calves. They are rugged, stout, and fancy. Who knew you could have all three at the same time?

ricebeltrancher":1urg483y said:
branguscowgirl":1urg483y said:
They look great Ricebelt!
Do you have any recent pictures of an Onstar calf?

I don't! I'll send them your way when I get a chance to take some new ones. We used an Onstar son by himself on our fall commercial cows and are getting a look at the calves. They are rugged, stout, and fancy. Who knew you could have all three at the same time?
That's exciting! I look forward to seeing them!

Latest posts