Fairy Tales

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Doggone, I was reading the thread about "Fairy Tales" and enjoying it. clicked on page 3 and got the message that the topic did not exist. Clicked on page one and got the same message. Like losing your book with two pages left to read. :cry2:

When I read it, there was only one post on the fifth page, and all of it was innocent stuff.

Same message I got, TB. And I was just sitting here thinking about what Jogee said about liberals in the education system teaching our soon to be graduates, force feeding them a view they are not allowed to contest. And to make matters worse, Jogee and/or his son had to pay for that.

James T":1af383nt said:
Same message I got, TB. And I was just sitting here thinking about what Jogee said about liberals in the education system teaching our soon to be graduates, force feeding them a view they are not allowed to contest. And to make matters worse, Jogee and/or his son had to pay for that.
yeah i could'nt believe that...... listen to the younger guys nowdays they talk purely feminine

angie":3eqk28n9 said:
:shock: What?? The whole thread is gone?

Jesus take the wheel!!

:roll:

Angie you know it's the sequester and the lack of funding. Started with the WH Tours, then the Easter Egg Roll and now the Fairy Tale Thread. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2goh1m98 said:
angie":2goh1m98 said:

Jesus take the wheel!!

Angie you know it's the sequester and the lack of funding. Started with the WH Tours, then the Easter Egg Roll and now the Fairy Tale Thread. :lol2: :lol2:

Did I miss something as it was staying very civil, did it turn nasty?

Caustic Burno":1tox22hl said:
TexasBred":1tox22hl said:
angie":1tox22hl said:

Jesus take the wheel!!

Did I miss something as it was staying very civil, did it turn nasty?[/quote] only when they deleted it :cowboy:

That is pretty sad, from what I saw the black herford thread is much less civil.

Edited since there may have been good reasoning in the thread being erased. It would have been nice if the remainder could have been saved.

I don't understand... I mean, even if it turned into a knock down drag out we'd be off topic by at least page five. Worst case scenario is we continue to offend each other with the new off-topic topic.

I read atleast 40 pages of journals just so I could have an intelligent discussion about abiogenesis. I haven't read anything scientific since college. What a waist of an afternoon. Now I know everything they is to know, and no good use for the knowledge.

Bigfoot":2u1reuhb said:
I read atleast 40 pages of journals just so I could have an intelligent discussion about abiogenesis. I haven't read anything scientific since college. What a waist of an afternoon. Now I know everything they is to know, and no good use for the knowledge.

I assume you came to the conclusion that for abiogenisis to be plausible there had to be cattle present to create the needed methane to get the soup mix right and for there to be cattle then God had to first create them because we all know methane is only created by cows.

You forgot fracking Jo.

I imagine that there was some type of Earth quake that caused fracturing of the Earths crust allowing dangerous levels of dihydrogen monoxide into the cracks with small sand particles and it allowed excessive levels of methane to escape. This was the primer.