#FairCattleMarkets

Help Support CattleToday:

Midtenn

Reaction score
everybody needs to tweet president Trump every day this week. Google "faircattlemarkets" to learn more. And spread the word. We also went ahead and tagged sonny Perdue

We need to do it multiple times.

If #FairCattleMarkets does not trend it is spitting in the wind

Example
@realDonaldTrump

@SecretarySonny

Help small farmers and ranchers get a fair shake in the market. Big packers have squeezed us dry.

Can't even cover my operating expenses

#FairCattleMarkets

Ya'll are assuming that system isn't working exactly how the big boys planned it while eating pastries and sipping tea in fancy country clubs.

Now if ya'll don't go bankrupt how can those rich kids with shiny new business diplomas get into cattle? How can the tractor dealers sell rich kids new tractors, sprayers, and balers? And don't forget the bankers! Bankers rely on predator loans backed by rich daddy's collateral.

Ya'll think your country has some kinda allegiance to its own citizens. WRONG. Our politicians sold us out to foreign masters in Beijing and Tel Aviv decades ago. You exist to make them money. If you can't do that for em you may as well die with an overdose of Israeli Oxycontin...

Not much thinking involved, I'm watching it in real time.

Distant cousin of mine got into cattle with his daddy's signature on a loan. Two days ago he washed his brand new tractors clean as a whistle and put for sale signs on em.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
You really think rich kids with business degrees would be dumb enough to get into cattle?

The guys thinking is messed up as a football bat. From Louisiana and talks of corruption, that's the weed callin the grass green.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
jschoolcraft86 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
You really think rich kids with business degrees would be dumb enough to get into cattle?

you might be surprised.

I'd be beyond surprised, I'd be stunned. If he had said with an Ag degree I might understand it.
Should have majored in tax accounting.

I just got a business degree (non ag) last winter and have a good job in town and I'm doin my best to get away from both and chase my cow/pecan dream. Grew up in the suburbs and moved to what was my Grandfather's ranch several years ago. Nowhere else I'd rather be now, I just have to figure out how to make it pencil out.

You're generally right I'm sure, but there are some surprises out there.

jschoolcraft86 said:
I just got a business degree (non ag) last winter and have a good job in town and I'm doin my best to get away from both and chase my cow/pecan dream. Grew up in the suburbs and moved to what was my Grandfather's ranch several years ago. Nowhere else I'd rather be now, I just have to figure out how to make it pencil out.

You're generally right I'm sure, but there are some surprises out there.

I wish you nothing but the utmost success in your venture. It'll be a tough row to hoe but if you're determined you can make it work.

Thank you, I appreciate the sentiment. Thankfully I have determination in spades...now if I could just get a little luck and some consistent rain... ;P

I found a little trick on Twitter to help #faircattlemarkets trend. Go to twitter, search #faircattlemarkets and retweet a bunch of tweets others made.

Latest posts