failing eye sight

Help Support CattleToday:

blk mule

Reaction score
Guess we never get to wise that someone can get one over on you, P/U this nicely muscled blk lim heifer calf at sale auction
305 lb for 62 cents appeared to be excellent buy, had vet to give her the works before leaving the sale barn.
Suprised me when vet says she is only good for home beef when i ask why, he says she is post legged (extreme) not good for anything other than hamburger.
Just another case buyer beware. Lesson learned, We never get something for nothing, chalk one up for never get to old to learn.

blk mule

blk mule":apjxidn2 said:
Guess we never get to wise that someone can get one over on you, P/U this nicely muscled blk lim heifer calf at sale auction
305 lb for 62 cents appeared to be excellent buy, had vet to give her the works before leaving the sale barn.
Suprised me when vet says she is only good for home beef when i ask why, he says she is post legged (extreme) not good for anything other than hamburger.
Just another case buyer beware. Lesson learned, We never get something for nothing, chalk one up for never get to old to learn.

blk mule

Congratulations! You have just completed another post graduate course. Even the people that boy all of them time occasioanlly get stuck. Saw a pen lot of 6 weight calves sell for the going rate. Wasn;t until the buyer (local feedlot) discovered that one of them was blind as a stump.

Latest posts