F1 heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy

Reaction score
Normally you get typical baldies out of Angus and Hereford but this calf surprised me last spring. She has every Hereford markings but her dam is all 100% Angus. Might keep her as a replacement.

Attachments

• IMG_20201010_115618489_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201010_115618489_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Caustic isn't picking on you, somebody needs to take you behind the woodshed for letting your cow get like that without weaning that calf and feeding her.
Excuse me, sir but I've seen few interactions between Muddy and Caustic Burno in several threads in the past. It's clearly that this is a personal issue between Caustic Burno and Muddy...just saying.

Maybe Muddy needs some help. I agree with what Caustic had to say. Cow is in extremely poor condition. Pictures like that should NEVER be posted on line for the world to see. Things like that give us producers a bad name. That is a picture PETA would use against us.
Some producers can't SEE what is wrong/bad about their own cattle. They LOVE them and don't see flaws - especially when it would point fingers at their own management. It's a learning curve - called "the eye of the master".

Maybe Muddy needs some help. I agree with what Caustic had to say. Cow is in extremely poor condition. Pictures like that should NEVER be posted on line for the world to see. Things like that give us producers a bad name. That is a picture PETA would use against us.
Some producers can't SEE what is wrong/bad about their own cattle. They LOVE them and don't see flaws - especially when it would point fingers at their own management. It's a learning curve - called "the eye of the master".
Nailed it girl!!!
Pasture blindness.