excitment in small town yesterday

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
lol i have to tell you about this one.. to paint the pic, the mayor doesnt like farmers, they have trying to cause us problems for a long time.. any way yesterday, some one was hauling hay in truck threw town, they pitched out a cig,caught the hay on fire on the truck,got out threw out the bales of hay that were on fire,, beside the road in down town...in ft of mayors house, against his pretty little plastic fence... (sorry..LOL.. :lol: } fire dept came put out the fire.. no one was hurt..thank God.. but his fence.. is an lovley sight .. glad jane and i werent hauling hay that way..or they blame us "donkey ppl" lol guess it was pretty exciting for a while.. bet he hates farmers even more now ! guess he forgot where the food come from in the store! Rose

bet he hates farmers even more now ! guess he forgot where the food come from in the store! Rose

a lot of townies I think, think it is grown on trees.

haha thats GREAT!!! i hate it when pplz hate farmers..how do they think they eat there fancy freakin meals everyday?!?! they have no idea what we go thru everyday just to make a dollar. yeah sure theres alot of guys who drive around with fancy pickups and trailers but they sure did work hard for them! finaly someone gave them a dose of there own medicine!!

Can't help it...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Alice

We have a sign that we use when we market...

"If you want to complain about the Americam farmer....
please remember not to speak with your mouth full"

Dave Mc

Susie David":1ejg5srb said:
We have a sign that we use when we market...

"If you want to complain about the Americam farmer....
please remember not to speak with your mouth full"

Dave Mc

oh thats great! would love to have a bummper sticker!
i bought "GOT MULE" decals for our trucks LOL i know it burns there butts when we go threw town jane has one on her truck also,, got grumpy old fart who hates farmers that lives inbetween jane and I LOL sorry i just had to poke the bears... lol Rose

Latest posts