evil black rifle

Help Support CattleToday:

tazzer

Reaction score
picked me another one up the other day, hope it behaves its self :hide:
IMG_20160625_121702_zpslhn88kjv.jpg

Own one don't shoot it stays in the safe I believe that rifle is our biggest enemy
to the second admendment it draws the nuts and is the rally cry for the antis.
I know it is no different than my BAR in 06 or for that fact my Ruger 10/22
I guarantee you can walk down the road here with a lever action and no one would notice carry an AR and the sheriff will be summoned.
Had an idiot in Beaumont walk through the mall with one over his shoulder its legal got arrested for causing undue alarm.
Nice rifle

Caustic Burno":2dnqj3a7 said:
Own one don't shoot it stays in the safe I believe that rifle is our biggest enemy
I guarantee you can walk down the road here with a lever action and no one would notice carry an AR and the sheriff will be summoned.
Had an idiot in Beaumont walk through the mall with one over his shoulder its legal got arrested for causing undue alarm.
Nice rifle

+1 totally agree

Better watch out it might get up in the night load itself and kill you :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

Caustic Burno":3tkkh88x said:
Nice rifle
if the ar wasn`t the rally cry something else would be

Caustic Burno":1hqmjeil said:
Nice rifle

:clap: I actually agree with you cb. People like the idiot you describe are the biggest threat to our gun rights.

That's a fine rifle tazzer and it looks to be behaving.

Caustic Burno":20tll92s said:
Nice rifle

I agree also CB. I've got one. A Rock River Arms. May buy another while I still can.

The AR has just been used to commit so many heinous crimes that it has developed a bad name and we all know the antis know how to capitalize on this. But as you say, it draws the nuts.

bbirder":1a2c8s45 said:
Caustic Burno":1a2c8s45 said:
Nice rifle

+1 totally agree

+2, very well said CB. they operate no different than any other semi, but I believe they're doing much more harm to the 2nd then anything else. They give nuts a reason to rally against guns. Also they give the idiots to dare someone to deny them their rights to carry or own a gun, so they shove it into anti gun folks face, accomplishing nothing other than adding fuel to the fire and scaring innocents. In short I have no problem with owning one, but I do have a problem with idiots on both sides, anti gun folks who don't take the time to understand them and how they work and gun toting idiots who can't help but to flaunt them. It's hurting gun owners rights.

Got a really stupid inlaw. I try to never go around the idiot, until I have to. He's anti gun, pro big Gov. He was saying the other day, that a rifle like that shouldn't be protected by the constitution because it's not for hunting. When the amendment was written, it wasn't for fear, that game animals would take us over. It was written, so nobody would put us under.

Bigfoot":3hm0czer said:
Got a really stupid inlaw. I try to never go around the idiot, until I have to. He's anti gun, pro big Gov. He was saying the other day, that a rifle like that shouldn't be protected by the constitution because it's not for hunting. When the amendment was written, it wasn't for fear, that game animals would take us over. It was written, so nobody would put us under.
Could not have said it better Bigfoot. I spent a whole 2 hours tring to explain that to my M.I.L last year. theres a lot more folks out there that have no clue what the 2ed stands for :shock:

Caustic Burno":3dwal0k9 said:
Nice rifle

I tend to agree with you on that point.

JMJ Farms":3eal4exy said:
Caustic Burno":3eal4exy said:
Nice rifle

I agree also CB. I've got one. A Rock River Arms. May buy another while I still can.

The AR has just been used to commit so many heinous crimes that it has developed a bad name and we all know the antis know how to capitalize on this. But as you say, it draws the nuts.

Hollywood has made the American public think it is one of the black guns that never run out of ammo.
It is the camels nose under the tent IMO especially with the open seat on SCOTUS

Part of my firearms course was using proper language and portraying gun owners in a positive light.. One important point was to call it by a specific term.. like Rifle, pistol, or firearm.. NEVER call it a "weapon" (that can be a knife, baseball bat, and is portraying it in an aggressive light).

I understand and agree Nesikep. But it only takes one or two morons to interrupt the show. One good thing about where I live is I don't personally know that new person who is anti gun. (I'm sure I do but I'm not aware of it)
That's nice.

The thing I have never figured out is the allure of the high cap mags again it has to be Hollywood . When I was growing up it was about marksmanship today is spray and pray.
Not against anyone having them I always figured if I couldn't do it in ten needed to get back on the range or bigger rifle.

JMJ Farms":30u5rbvd said:
Caustic Burno":30u5rbvd said:
Nice rifle

According to a Department of Justice study, the firearms that the AWB would ban were used in only 2% of gun crimes.

http://www.assaultweapon.info/

Bigfoot":3iytbm4g said:

exactly right....
but with about 25 percent of the working people working for the government.....
and nearly 100% of the non working people being supported by the government.....
there are only a few of us who do not think bigger and more government is a good idea...
every time the people want something else from the government a new position is created or expanded...
this requires more tax money...
when the people whine about the taxes....
the politicians are smart enough to cut out the police and fire and trash collection etc....
and the people give in and pay the taxes

Caustic Burno":1vcd55wc said:
The thing I have never figured out is the allure of the high cap mags again it has to be Hollywood . When I was growing up it was about marksmanship today is spray and pray.
Not against anyone having them I always figured if I couldn't do it in ten needed to get back on the range or bigger rifle.
i want to see if i can get a smaller mag the 30 round mag gets in the way some times id like to get one that fits almost flush

Latest posts