Eric Garner Case

Help Support CattleToday:

gimpyrancher":2amm4zz5 said:
slick4591":2amm4zz5 said:
Some people sure have lots of critiques, but they never offer solutions.

Only solutions necessary; Deport all Tea Party Republicans as Anti-American inhabitants. Deport all political party "leaders" to Mexico, in both parties. Make all overseas Multi-National corporations pay their American Taxes on world wide income. A flat tax on income with no tax breaks. Invalidate all foreign Trade agreements. Bring back American pride, jobs and the middle class. Get rid of Two Party Politics (really only one now), make our elected officials unpaid volunteers for one term only. Close the Supreme Court and remove all their benefits. Bring back Unions. Implement proportional representation. Implement a Carbon Tax. Hold corporations accountable. Dissolve corporations that do not benefit America and let their investors pay the price.

Shall I continue?

Sounds a lot like communism to me

M5farm said:
You make me laugh, Unions are part of the down fall of America. quote]

Dang Right, both you and Slick (flush 'em) are right on the money. Those Bas...tards! If not for those "thorn in the side" Unions we wouldn't be bothered with a 40 hr. work week, weekends, curtailment of child labor, medical and retirement benefits, those darn vacations, safer worksites, workmen's comp, unemployment safety nets, apprenticeship training programs for those not college bond and the list goes on.
Makes me angry just thinking how much better off Corporate America could have been without having to allow any consideration for their irritating employees.

fitz

gimpyrancher":2ik01reg said:
slick4591":2ik01reg said:

Only solutions necessary; Deport all Tea Party Republicans as Anti-American inhabitants. Deport all political party "leaders" to Mexico, in both parties. Make all overseas Multi-National corporations pay their American Taxes on world wide income. A flat tax on income with no tax breaks. Invalidate all foreign Trade agreements. Bring back American pride, jobs and the middle class. Get rid of Two Party Politics (really only one now), make our elected officials unpaid volunteers for one term only. Close the Supreme Court and remove all their benefits. Bring back Unions. Implement proportional representation. Implement a Carbon Tax. Hold corporations accountable. Dissolve corporations that do not benefit America and let their investors pay the price.

Shall I continue?

Well your laundry list above shows you don't think much of the Constitution!

I hear loud and clear you are fed up with "politics as usual". Who isn't. But freedom is messy, and loud and a lot of other things that might be unpleasant at times, but sure beat the alternative.

Dissolve corporations who do not benefit America? And just who gets to decide that? People vote with their dollars every day and they can take down any corporation they please.

Bring back unions? They are still here. The reason they aren't as popular as they used to be, they got into politics rather than minding their business of representing workers. Not to mention the RICO scandals and cases. They shot themselves in the foot, and if they reform themselves or have reform imposed upon them, they might become relevant again. Let them sink or swim on their own.

None of us gets to impose our own version of utopia on the rest...and that's a good thing.

fitz":1ubzjjfi said:
M5farm":1ubzjjfi said:

Dang Right, both you and Slick (flush 'em) are right on the money. Those Bas...tards! If not for those "thorn in the side" Unions we wouldn't be bothered with a 40 hr. work week, weekends, curtailment of child labor, medical and retirement benefits, those darn vacations, safer worksites, workmen's comp, unemployment safety nets, apprenticeship training programs for those not college bond and the list goes on.
Makes me angry just thinking how much better off Corporate America could have been without having to allow any consideration for their irritating employees.
fitz
Not to mention $80 an hour union employees (not counting perks) that can't spell their name right half the time.

fitz":2k9fulby said:
M5farm":2k9fulby said:

fitz

Why should a man depend on a business(yes a union is a business) to look out for them. I was raised to look out for myself and make my own decisions. I have not worked a 40Hr week since I was in high school (my choice ) If a job was dangerous I had enough sense to be safe. But I guess there is a lot of people out there that would not have anything if it were not for the unions fighting for them and making sure the lazy and sorry don't ever get fired and as long as they have seniority the get a promotion if they deserve it or not. Imagine where this county would be If the free market had not been hoodooed by the unions. Unions are just like welfare.,

M5farm":rwsj3p8w said:
Why should a man depend on a business(yes a union is a business) to look out for them. I was raised to look out for myself and make my own decisions. I have not worked a 40Hr week since I was in high school (my choice ) If a job was dangerous I had enough sense to be safe. But I guess there is a lot of people out there that would not have anything if it were not for the unions fighting for them and making sure the lazy and sorry don't ever get fired and as long as they have seniority the get a promotion if they deserve it or not. Imagine where this county would be If the free market had not been hoodooed by the unions. Unions are just like welfare.,

Two bits says Gimpy is drawing disability from a "union" job.

TexasBred":2ovu5h8o said:
M5farm":2ovu5h8o said:

I'll up the ante. I'll add that he's on disability from a union job he got from affirmative action

gimpyrancher":2zo7a9xi said:
slick4591":2zo7a9xi said:

Shall I continue?

You sorry liberal POS. You come one here and publically wipe your baboon lookin a$$ with the constitution of the United States of America and expect to be taken seriously ever again...........read my tag line........Ride for the brand or get out.

Hook":3nt1pxgo said:
TexasBred":3nt1pxgo said:
M5farm":3nt1pxgo said:

I'll up the ante. I'll add that he's on disability from a union job he got from affirmative action
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: I fold.

Latest posts