Another Sexual Harassment Case

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
http://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-g ... 70501.html

This one involves the Republican Speaker of the House in the Kentucky legislature. The Governor's position is stern:

Gov. Matt Bevin, making his first public comments on a sexual harassment scandal that has rocked the state House of Representatives, called Saturday for "the immediate resignation of every individual who has settled a sexual harassment case, who is a party to trying to hide this type of behavior."

Probably being a conservative, their bible thumpers and will just ask for forgiveness. I don't understand what's wrong with people. If your willing to pay someone to keep quiet you need your tool smacked with a sledge hammer.

True Grit Farms":2dpgait1 said:
Probably being a conservative, their bible thumpers and will just ask for forgiveness. I don't understand what's wrong with people. If your willing to pay someone to keep quiet you need your tool smacked with a sledge hammer.

I can understand why he used his position to receive sexual favor!!! :lol:
That's a face only a mother could love.

2112z28.jpg

Bright Raven":3r9u6e3q said:
True Grit Farms":3r9u6e3q said:

2112z28.jpg
Position? A little money will buy you more trouble than any man needs. But using your power over someone for anything is wrong.

True Grit Farms":2faaubft said:
Bright Raven":2faaubft said:
True Grit Farms":2faaubft said:

2112z28.jpg
Position? A little money will buy you more trouble than any man needs. But using your power over someone for anything is wrong.

If the governor's recommendation that all involved resign, from what is in the news, there will not be enough representatives left to hold a vote. :shock:

ALACOWMAN":2cu85k5e said:
I'd bet that for every sexual harassment case..theres 10 that don't surface..

I agree 100 percent; especially in Hollywood. Even though there has been several celebrities exposed lately, I'm sure there are so many more that have done the same thing.

... and then there are cases like the lacrosse team at Duke (?) wrongly accused ...

I've got three young sons (8 -13) ... trying to parent all the unknowns they'll face before they face it.

well the other side of this issue is that I suspect that several of these harassment's are "relationships " that did not have the intended gain....

plus the fact that it is now in vogue to bring out all dirty laundry .

These poor women have been tortured by these guys for years....especially the one who let the guy into her apartment a second time to rape her the second time.....

some of this stuff does not pass the sniff test...

It happened here. A member put out lies about me in pm's. People sent me notes. Texasbred bouhht in to the lies and has been regurgitating them for five years now.

It didn't happen.

There was a guy in high school shop class I had trouble with. At the time it was not normal for a girl to be in a shop class and of course I was the only one, maybe the first. Most guys were guys. But there was this one who would corner me in a dark tool closet and say the more horrendous things to me. He never really touched me, but got too close and when I say he said horrendous things, even to this day they make me cringe.
Well, I told my now husband but then boyfriend about it. He was in college in another town so I only got to speak to him occasionally, but spent my weekends with him when he came home. LIke most guys, they tend to think girls exaggerate..But I wasn't. It was only a matter of time before he did make a move. It happened 2 times in that week. Anywho, that weekend we went to a party and there was that jerk. I pointed him out to my boyfriend,(future husband) and he walked over to this guy and asked if his name was so and so...He said yes....he then said, this is for Linda and punched him squarely in the face... Never had a problem after that.....
Some times I wonder if it turned this guys life around. I also wonder if that approach ever worked on a girl. The things he said were so vile and gross... did he think i'd smile and say 'youre the guy of my dreams'.. I did not go to the shop teacher because it was kind of controversial for me to be there and if I stirred up any trouble i'd be kicked out.....even if it was sexual harassment from one of the guys.

backhoeboogie":5celyzrg said:
It happened here. A member put out lies about me in pm's. People sent me notes. Texasbred bouhht in to the lies and has been regurgitating them for five years now.

It didn't happen.
folks would be more apt to forget about it, if you didn't keep Bringing it up...

Latest posts