EPA is raping this country

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
I was just thinking how much money the EPA was costing every citizen of this country. It's just another very out of control goverment agency. Everything about them cost us money, and now their going to start spying on us.

Their Cross State Air Polution Rule is going to cost billions and it is all based on bad estimates. A stay has been ordered.

Why would they shoot from the hip on unfounded dreamed up data when they have spent billions? It appears they tried to incite panic and they were proven to be totally off base.

What a waste of tax payer dollars and huge increases in electric power costs for consumers.

backhoeboogie":ust5wxx1 said:
Their Cross State Air Polution Rule is going to cost billions and it is all based on bad estimates. A stay has been ordered.

Why would they shoot from the hip on unfounded dreamed up data when they have spent billions? It appears they tried to incite panic and they were proven to be totally off base.

What a waste of tax payer dollars and huge increases in electric power costs for consumers.
They're a but like the bad policemen being discussed in another thread. They have the power and they know it. No thought nor worry whatsoever of the longterm affects on anyone else.

TexasBred":ncc1ef3g said:
They're a but like the bad policemen being discussed in another thread. They have the power and they know it. No thought nor worry whatsoever of the longterm affects on anyone else.
They're worse! The cops at least have the rules written for them ahead of time. All of the governmental environmental groups get to just make new law as they see fit and for the most part enforce it as they see fit.

I get to deal with them on a too regular basis. They not only make up rules as they go but the decide how they want to enforce them. They are worse than a badge heavy bully cop. They are power hungry nerds with a plan to save the world. They say that they use the "best available science". But they pick which science they use or don't use.

Dave":1hpkqvfl said:
I get to deal with them on a too regular basis. They not only make up rules as they go but the decide how they want to enforce them. They are worse than a badge heavy bully cop. They are power hungry nerds with a plan to save the world. They say that they use the "best available science". But they pick which science they use or don't use.

What he said. Last encounter I had almost led to a killing and my having to dig a deep hole.

Jogeephus":1rk3bmk5 said:
Dave":1rk3bmk5 said:

What he said. Last encounter I had almost led to a killing and my having to dig a deep hole.

I know someone with a backhoe

highgrit":1gxord6z said:
I was just thinking how much money the EPA was costing every citizen of this country. It's just another very out of control goverment agency. Everything about them cost us money, and now their going to start spying on us.

I have been screaming this message for the last ten year's.

They are the Gestapo.
They answer to no one and fine and regulate us at will.

Soylent Green.

I had to buy some freon for my tractor and that got me thinking about the money part. R12 was bad, and now 134a is bad, so now their comming out with something that cost even more. 12$ for a can of freon is B.S. but the next stuff will probably be 20$ a can. The EPA is choking the crap out of us.

my dad was a supervizer for epa in pestacides branch 30 years last 18 years he hated his job
he said every new president wanted him out so there guy could be the boss so we moved a lot
dad retired around 1989 he said when he was hired it was to help the big farmers with pest control
when he retired it was a political power play

Latest posts