End of another month

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
They sure seem to be going by fast now--I can remember going to my friends house for an hour,which seemed like a long time then. We could play lots of games in that short time. Now a day seems about that long.. How fast/slow is time passing for you??

Extremely fast. A school year as a kid seemed like a decade compared to now. Summer is a blink..... heck, even winter is getting shorter.

Spring is getting closer... :banana:

I hate month end though and I need to get our personal taxes done and into the accountant and register some calves right away too.. I don't know if the days are flying by faster as I get older or if I am just procrastinating more than I used to.. :(

yes ist flying for me too, i dont hardly remember summer did we really have it? sure looking forward to spring.

time seems to fly past quicker the older you get, never enough hours in the day, I wonder sometimes how I managed to get evething done and go to work, perhaps it is me slowing down, Oh! well the devil makes idle hands as they say, so must get off of this darn thing and do some chores. :wave: