Elk Hunting

Help Support CattleToday:

Bama

Reaction score
Bill, Tom, Brent, Robert and Steve spend months planning the perfect backwoods elk
hunting trip. Two days before the group is to leave Brent's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Bill, Tom, Robert and Steve are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do...?

Two days later they get to elk camp, only to find Brent sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and steaks cooking on the fire.

"Wow, Brent! How long have you been here - and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Oh, I've been here since early this morning. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?' I pulled her hands off and she was wearing brand new lingerie. She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose petals all over. She had handcuffs and ropes on the bed! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, so I did. Then she said: 'Do whatever you want!'

"...So here I am."

Does he know what his chances are of going home again, I wonder?

Been there, kinda, and done that. I made the mistake of not understanding when my wife said to me "do what you want". She left out the part about," and it will cost you more than you can possibly imagine."

Latest posts