Electric pickup trucks............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
An electric pickup with up to 750 horsepower, 11,000 pounds towing, a 3-second 0-60 time, and quad-motor all-wheel drive. Since then it's won a commitment to make 100,000 electric delivery vans for Amazon and a half billion dollar investment from Ford, which itself promises an electric F-150 that recently did a stunt pull of a 1 million pound freight train.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/the-electric-pickup-trucks-that-may-change-your-mind-about-diesel/ar-BB11EsoN?li=BBnb7Kz&fullscreen=true#image=1

BB11EpSI.img

Brute 23 said:
cowboy43 said:
Paint in camouflage be good for sneaking up on deer and hogs.
That's what I have been waiting for but the Tesla was too ugly. Be interesting to see what the F150 looks like. All the electric vehicle are expensive though.

Good chance that smokey the bear could not pick you up speeding on his radar. Why the Tesla has same lines as stealth fighters and bombers.

callmefence said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
hurleyjd said:
Are they planning on a goose neck hook-up in the bed. Opening the link shows no frame.

I highly doubt it. This is more of a half ton set up for us hobby ranchers.

A real hobby rancher gotta have a Dooley with a flatbed.

Uh...that's what I have for my 50 mama cows (insert loser emoji here)

shaz said:
callmefence said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I highly doubt it. This is more of a half ton set up for us hobby ranchers.

I just wrecked mine so I'm just driving my old 3500 with a regular bed. :cry2:
I'm upgrading on my new bed and putting some of those hydraulic Spears on. How long can you carry around a roll before it falls apart.?????

callmefence said:
shaz said:
callmefence said:

I just wrecked mine so I'm just driving my old 3500 with a regular bed. :cry2:
I'm upgrading on my new bed and putting some of those hydraulic Spears on. How long can you carry around a roll before it falls apart.?????

Net wrapped? A pretty good while.

How 'bout a Hummer EV SUT? I'm not on board with an electric vehicle out here in the boonies but I had an H2 for 10 years and loved that thing.

https://www.caranddriver.com/gmc/hummer-ev

Latest posts