eBay cattle scales

Help Support CattleToday:

Talin

Reaction score
I am looking at scales local feed store about 2K EBay as low as $400. What am I missing seems like the EBay is a good deal? Anyone have experience with the EBay sets? Thanks so much going to be setting it up under a prefeirt chute assume need two 40" weigh bars and a detector?

One thing you have to think about is if you need service/help, where/who is it going to come from.

I ordered a set on eBay from amston scales. Had a question and called the guy. He answered the question and was very helpfull

I bought a set a few years ago from B&B Scales out of New Mexico. They sell allot on ebay. I have been very happy with mine. I would get the heavy duty set if I had a big herd but mine have served me well with my 30 momma cow herd. The customer service is really helpful as well. They went out of their way to return a call I left at night when I thought I had a programming issue (turned out to be my fault). The return call actually came from the VP of the company about an hour after I left the voicemail.

hooknline":278hog29 said:
I ordered a set on eBay from amston scales. Had a question and called the guy. He answered the question and was very helpfull

Since this is an older thread, I was wondering what anyone thought of these scales (Amston) now. I have a For-most 375 and thought of buying one of these as opposed to the Tru-test. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I like my b&b scale, so I friend of mine ordered a set last fall, never received them, the guy tells him he moved the business and would get them right out, never did, then I e-mailed b&b told them how disappointed I was that my friend never got his scale and I reccomened them, he gave me the same story, but still no scale and that was a couple months ago, stay away from them

Latest posts