Easier way to post pictures?

Help Support CattleToday:

LLBUX

Reaction score
Dear administrators:

Surely there is a simpler way to post pictures rather than using an off site storage to cut and paste or otherwise import the image.

I participate in a number of other forums(both cattle and other), and on those sites you simply select an image from your computer or phone and it attaches to the message or thread.

Is there an added cost to utilize that program?

Please consider changing so we can enjoy many more pictures of each others' cattle, facilities, charts etc. It is so much easier!

I do not utilize these image storage sites so I cannot share. I would like to rather than impose upon someone to post on my behalf.

Thank you!

I only use one other forum that has their own image server. It's easy enough to use all right but can't be cheap for the website owner to host and archive all those images. I find PB easy enough but the bad part is, if anyone ever deletes their image from PB, next time you go to that thread, you see the hated redX where their picture used to be.
:(

I've tried but can't figure it out..but I'm also a moron..

I agree. there have been a few times that I have posted an issue and someone will say, "post pictures." I have a few times, but it's such a pain that I often don't.

Latest posts