dun's new cows

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Pops said he got some new cows from "out East", I'm starting to wonder just how far "out East" is!

I bet this is his favorite:
Zoo-2010004.jpg

This one kinda looks like him:
Zoo-2010010.jpg

Must be one of those Minniesooota Moo-moo's:
Zoo-2010013.jpg

Merry Christmas

I really like the red one, the only fault that i can find is a little bit of roach back.

curtis":jzc5r5bf said:
I really like the red one, the only fault that i can find is a little bit of roach back.

Looking at her hind end she was sired by an angus bull carrying the red factor. ;-)

Tammie Fay Baker had about four camels that she'd use at Christmas time at Heritage USA so the children could get their pictures made on the camel's. She didn't charge but $25 per sitting for a polaroid of you child on her camel. Definitely a bargain! Wonder how much Dun is gonna charge.

Could be but if he starts wearing his pajamas all day and grows a beard and starts wearing flippityflops we may need to worry.

That's what you get when you by sight unseen registered angus form cfpinz

Jogeephus":a1po5ry1 said:
dun":a1po5ry1 said:
That's what you get when you by sight unseen registered angus form cfpinz

As long as the EPD's look good what's the problem?

EPD's look great, but I'm still waiting on the test results to come back for the genetic defects...

Jogeephus":261undel said:
Are those genetic defects or just purity of line breeding?

Those phenotypes are the results of years and years of selective breeding, can't ya tell?

Jogeephus":wqkwh8if said:
:lol2: :lol2: Could probably judge it better if you'd lance that festering boil.
Why would you want to lance cfpinz?