Dun makes many posts!

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":1kvjaf7n said:
Isomade":1kvjaf7n said:
When you need info Dun is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. He's been there and done that. I appreciate his input. :tiphat: Dun
I think I read somewhere he was the last surviving passenger of Noah's Ark :lol: :lol:

I heard he was a bus boy at the Last Supper.

cfpinz":1v17964n said:
Angus Cowman":1v17964n said:
Isomade":1v17964n said:
When you need info Dun is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. He's been there and done that. I appreciate his input. :tiphat: Dun
I think I read somewhere he was the last surviving passenger of Noah's Ark :lol: :lol:

I heard he was a bus boy at the Last Supper.

I heard he rode through the desert on a camel carrying Frankincence and Myrrh with two other wise men, on their way to a very special birth.

Katherine

dun":1zy450gt said:
I was ignoring this but figure I should put in my 2 cents. I apprciate the kind words.
I know a very little about a whole lot and a whole lot about very little. But I have an opinion on almost everything.
Don't worry Dun Ol BB is trying hard to catch you on the number of post
but the difference is yours are either informative, grouchy or funny where 99% of his are just showing what he really is ;-)

Angus Cowman":cahv2hmm said:
dun":cahv2hmm said:
I was ignoring this but figure I should put in my 2 cents. I apprciate the kind words.
I know a very little about a whole lot and a whole lot about very little. But I have an opinion on almost everything.
but the difference is yours are either informative, grouchy or funny where 99% of his are just showing what he really is ;-)
:lol:

Angus Cowman":kr4kwk8u said:
dun":kr4kwk8u said:
Ouch! right where it hurts... :lol:

Yep, he's been around since before the Dead Sea was even sick, When he was in school there was no such thing as History!

Everyone's going to do things their own way.. Dun's is usually the right one from what iv'e seen in my couple years on here

Dun is a rare bird and I mean that in a good way. I've been told he's one of the moderators and I can't think of anyone better suited for that.

Latest posts