Dun makes many posts!

Help Support CattleToday:

He certainly does, some of them wise and others just wise cracks :lol: .

Jokes aside though, I think he has helped many a man (or woman :D ) with good sound advice.

Incredibly helpful fellow that dun is.

You know he's a decent guy if he's a fan of John Force. Go team Force!!!

I want to know more about stolen horses and taxis in Italy.

Katherine

I haven't been around as long as alot of you guy's, but I have read alot of older post by many, most of whom have either changed screen names or moved on to greener pastures. They always say the older we get the more our signature changes but we are still able to know who wrote it. I have read alot of duns older post, and have noticed a slight change in the way he writes, but the sincerity and helpfulness remains the same.

I appreciate all the more experienced (sometimes older, sometimes crustier) folks that take time to provide helpful information and share their knowledge with the rest of us. Good mentoring is valuable and hard to come by. Plus, dun once lived in my very neck of the woods and knows this little unknown area. I love when it's a small world.

When you need info Dun is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. He's been there and done that. I appreciate his input. :tiphat: Dun

Workinonit Farm":2c9tjl8w said:
I want to know more about stolen horses and taxis in Italy.

Katherine

So do I Katherine! (I'm pretty sure it's an even better story than the Kowloon(sp?) Ferry ride)

Isomade":3mfbf1sb said:
When you need info Dun is as handy as a pocket on a shirt. He's been there and done that. I appreciate his input. :tiphat: Dun

Saw dun in Rome one time. Went to St. Peter's Basilica and there he was up there standing on the balcony. Wife looked at me and said "Who's the guy in the white dress standing there with dun"?? :lol2: :cowboy: :lol2:

I was ignoring this but figure I should put in my 2 cents. I apprciate the kind words.
I know a very little about a whole lot and a whole lot about very little. But I have an opinion on almost everything.

Your advice was one of the first I noticed when I entered these boards, and it is always apreciated. :wave:

dun":gx49yolj said:
I was ignoring this but figure I should put in my 2 cents. I apprciate the kind words.
I know a very little about a whole lot and a whole lot about very little. But I have an opinion on almost everything.

We appreciate you to dun. We'll never forget your service when you rode for the Pony Express back in the day.

backhoeboogie":3l7ujn9w said:
dun":3l7ujn9w said:

We appreciate you to dun. We'll never forget your service when you rode for the Pony Express back in the day.

Exactly! :banana: :banana: :banana: