Dumb question

Help Support CattleToday:

Not that I'm aware of.
I sell the entire replacement seat or just the cushions.
For the money I'd replace it with a cheap import seat.
But that's how I get paid so take the advice with a grain of salt.

Yeah they are available but they are sloppy and aren;t worth the money. Cheaper and easier to make your own with a big beach towel and just lace it to make it stay where you want it,

dun":cx8h7n9v said:
Yeah they are available but they are sloppy and aren;t worth the money. Cheaper and easier to make your own with a big beach towel and just lace it to make it stay where you want it,

Good idea, it's not the money for a replacement seat, it's the back right now.
The TSC replacement doesn't have the kill switch built in if you get up.
I like that idea when the Mrs is using the tractor.

MtnCows93":csasg1ki said:
if the seat is made of the right material you can spray that Flex Seal stuff on it to patch the cracks
The tried that, didn;t hold up for even a day without recracking.

Neighbor told me there was a guy around that would recover them for about $40. Might be worth checking with your local upholstry shops. Mine needs done as well. If I let it sit in the rain for a few minutes I get a wet azz for the next two weeks.

M.Magis":2ozzbr9y said:
Neighbor told me there was a guy around that would recover them for about $40. Might be worth checking with your local upholstry shops. Mine needs done as well. If I let it sit in the rain for a few minutes I get a wet azz for the next two weeks.

Mine is in the barn the humidity and fog is so thick everything is soaked.
The wet butt thing upsets the biscuit maker.

You might ask around at boat repair shops for someone to recover it. Boat seats never last long due to poor workmanship and lots of sun so there is a demand. They also can easily modify it to make it fit better or more cushion for the tushy.

it worked for my ford aftermarket seat, its alot like rubber anyway i know it wont work for my massey seat cause its the wrong material to stick so i get a wet ass everytime

Dad always has a pile of feed sacks handy to prevent the wet backside syndrome.
If a guy wanted to class it up I would check with an upholstery shop or brush off the sewing skills

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-TRACTOR-SC ... SwdutZf3Dt

s-l1600.jpg

jltrent":hye6rgaa said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-TRACTOR-SCRIPT-SEAT-COVER-IN-BLUE-9N-401-B-FITS-ALL-/332367600434?epid=1937142537&hash=item4d62a71b32:g:9dUAAOSwdutZf3Dt

s-l1600.jpg
Yup, that's the crappy cover I was talking about.

Cross-7":2d61unp3 said:
Not that I'm aware of.
I sell the entire replacement seat or just the cushions.
For the money I'd replace it with a cheap import seat.
But that's how I get paid so take the advice with a grain of salt.

Do you take special orders? :hide:

Caustic Burno":33d123hg said:
Do they make seat covers for tractor seats. Mine on the New Holland is cracking, and I really don't want to go through the hassle of changing it.
if its smooth,,,you can cover it yourself.. With some trim adhesive and some vinyl from Walmart, in the material section.. Fixin to do mine this fall during my down time...if such a time exist :cowboy:

Latest posts