Duck commander pistols and shotguns.

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Watching Duck Commander on TV and Willie is shooting snakes. Can anyone tell me the kind of pistol he is using. Or any of the other rifles or shotguns on the show.
And can anyone guess what I would like that info for?
We got a Ruger model 96 in 22 magnum on gunbroker right now that is the the kind that, Troy on Swamp People uses, if that gives a hint.

kenny thomas":3addou5b said:
Sure, I can say hooknline told me this.
Only thing I can identify for sure is a ruger 10/22.
Was it a 10/22 charger?
and i'm guessing your wanting this for your shrine of guns owned by people name Willie and Troy?

kenny thomas":16qa4q87 said:
Watching Duck Commander on TV and Willie is shooting snakes. Can anyone tell me the kind of pistol he is using. Or any of the other rifles or shotguns on the show.
And can anyone guess what I would like that info for?
We got a Ruger model 96 in 22 magnum on gunbroker right now that is the the kind that, Troy on Swamp People uses, if that gives a hint.

Are we talking signed limited editions or the pre-Obama Walmart versions?!?......

Kenny just wants one to shoot because he's too scared to come down here and do it for real.
And I have some good news for you KT. It's a 22. Sometimes they use a 270. And they sometimes use every caliber in between. And above for that fact. It depends on if they're shooting in the boat or not

hooknline":39vtjyog said:
Kenny just wants one to shoot because he's too scared to come down here and do it for real.
And I have some good news for you KT. It's a 22. Sometimes they use a 270. And they sometimes use every caliber in between. And above for that fact. It depends on if they're shooting in the boat or not

You are no help. Should have expected it from a man driving a ford. :lol2:

If you guys didnt know lots about guns but could buy one like Willie or Si on Duck Commander shoots or one like Kenny Thomas shoots which do you think has the higher bids.
Lots of good guns out there but lots of salesmanship also. Colt pythons in 1975 sold for maybe $500 and now there are some for $3000. Same pistols and they have not gotten better with age. See where im going with this?

Latest posts