Dubose Panels, Lometa, Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

I've got about twenty of the 5x10 panels and about the same number of simular panels that cost more and they are holding up okay for me. Mostly they are used for horses but we,ve hauled them to work cattle with also and had no problems. I'll have to look but I think the picture of my red stud in the horse forum has the Texas Best panels in it.Z

I have about 30 of them now. I bought them used for $10 each and had to buy the whole lot. Some were broke and couldn't be welded with a stick welder. I had to use a wire feed. The nice thing about them is 1 person can handle them and set them up quickly. They are great for temporary pens but I wouldn't consider them for long term use or with rough cattle.

Personally, I wouldn't use them for working pens.

No... I probably wouldn't want them for heavy cattle use but they're okay for horses and quick set-up catch/holding pens.

BTW... If you ever want your money back on those you have let me know.Z

MillIronQH":d011sha8 said:
BTW... If you ever want your money back on those you have let me know.Z

My brother-in-law was crying ( :lol: ) when I came hauling them in on the flatbed. He'd go nuts if I let them go without giving him a chance. I have only used them a couple of times for interim pens. I once put a cow in about 12 of them for over a week and wired cow panel to the inside of the pen. That worked great. No T-Post driving etc.

They do circle good. I certainly don't need any more than what I have but if I found another lot at that price I'd buy those too. (for you and my bro-in-law) :lol:

Latest posts