drugs..ya think?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
When I was in school, they showed us a picture of an egg frying, and said "This is your brain on drugs". With the price of eggs nowadays, some might equate drug use with being wealthy.
I think showing a picture of this guy would produce better results.

Drugs are destroying so many people, Our part of KY and WV must be the epicenter of it.
There's craziness going on every day, sometimes it hits too close to home. We've had several brushes with people on drugs. Some potentially dangerous situations.
Let's just say our dogs are always watching and guns are loaded.

Speaking of drugs……Ozzy started singing this morning.
My baby left us yesterday. Headed to Texas (watch out down there, she's a bit sketchy).
He asked me and momma if he could have her hand. We just looked at each other and said "hell yea, iffin yc'n catch'er)
Well, he did, and she did. This morning I'm feeling happy and sad.

Looks like the norm on the local radio station website mug shot page. A sad waste of lives.
That place had a drug problem whenever I left 45 years ago. It's amazing how some things never change.
One would think after years of seeing their family, friends, local people that they knew lose everything they had to drugs, that it would cause them to change their lives.

Latest posts