DR's Orders

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S":1ms4ics0 said:
I hope the test goes well, but I'm surprised there isn't more cheese on that burger.

Thanks I didn't want to push my luck haven't had beef in 2 months and very little cheese I've lost 40lbs

With that meal you shouldn't need the test! All that grease should tell you what you need to know about your gallbladder. Looks good though.

JMJ Farms":4y9f2qxk said:
With that meal you shouldn't need the test! All that grease should tell you what you need to know about your gallbladder. Looks good though.

:lol: thanks

Sure hope the test goes well. Maybe they will get somethings decided and figure out what all is causing all the problems? Losing 40 lbs is no small feat, even though it meant deprivation for you.
I could do to lose about that total, but even the lady at the chiropractors office said there was no way I weighed as much as the scale said. I can feel it though and sure would like to take some off.

farmerjan":3ha8wqvv said:
Sure hope the test goes well. Maybe they will get somethings decided and figure out what all is causing all the problems? Losing 40 lbs is no small feat, even though it meant deprivation for you.
I could do to lose about that total, but even the lady at the chiropractors office said there was no way I weighed as much as the scale said. I can feel it though and sure would like to take some off.

Thanks I had to buy new clothes from 42-36 I'm high School skinny now lol if you really want to lose weight take doxycycline ;-)

You should have come up here. There is a restaurant that serves a real good doc burger! Or in the UP there is the big-C 3/4 pound burger that's pretty good

I really like my doctor as here are some of his orders........

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

skyhightree1":1xvd6cy0 said:
I have a gall bladder test for tomorrow they said eat a big greasy burger and fries tonight

Good luck on the ultrasound.......

jltrent":1kkbhmmh said:
I really like my doctor as here are some of his orders........

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
:nod: :nod: :nod:

I sure hope I can leave fat and happy. Every time I grab seconds my wife says something. I repeat the same old thing, I only have one life I'm living it how I want.
Good luck with it Sky.

True Grit Farms":2g66cr88 said:
I sure hope I can leave fat and happy. Every time I grab seconds my wife says something. I repeat the same old thing, I only have one life I'm living it how I want.
Good luck with it Sky.
No use in being around if you can't enjoy it!

Latest posts