Drones.. to keep you safe.

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75

Reaction score
just read a nice article on how almost every law enforcement dept. in the nation is buying up drones left and right.

Polk Co., FL sheriff.. "we have 20 drones in flight 24/7 monitoring our county, we aren't doing this to spy on you, we are doing it to keep you safe. With all the MASS SHOOTINGS AND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, we need these to for safety."

These are also equipped with thermal cameras.

You are being watched. Soon, I'll be building a building and next thing you know 4 sheriffs and a county agent will come up and tell me I'm illegal and need permits for my building.

No more helicopters needed. They'll have the entire place monitored. Expanded with amazons facial recongition programs, cameras in every device.. IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOU.. They will find you.

In a trump supporter rally? Now you are marked and will be watched at all times. If thats what they want.

Scary times, world is changing so rapidly. For our safety and security.

callmefence":199fdx88 said:
I hope nobody saw me down between the tractor tires taking a crap yesterday.
We have a phantom pooper out on our roads. Its rather shocking when I come across it and I figured one day I will come up on who picks our road to poop on..... THe other day the trash truck was parked in one spot I've once seen the you know what....I approached it carefully, noted the doors were both open even though I know one person drives it..I then see feet at the back. I panicked that maybe I was too close to make a quick U turn and just disappear before they saw me. I turned and headed away, but something made me look back. The guy was not squatting, but kneeling. So I turned back, its my shortest route, and passed the parked truck. He was replacing the tail light. lol...whew...... Daughter, the officer, said that deputies may be doing it while out... One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere..

ddd75":30t6g0p7 said:
just read a nice article on how almost every law enforcement dept. in the nation is buying up drones left and right.

Polk Co., FL sheriff.. "we have 20 drones in flight 24/7 monitoring our county, we aren't doing this to spy on you, we are doing it to keep you safe. With all the MASS SHOOTINGS AND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, we need these to for safety."

These are also equipped with thermal cameras.

You are being watched. Soon, I'll be building a building and next thing you know 4 sheriffs and a county agent will come up and tell me I'm illegal and need permits for my building.

Better be really careful they are brings the black helicopters back. And they are spraying more chemicals in the air chemtrails.

No more helicopters needed. They'll have the entire place monitored. Expanded with amazons facial recongition programs, cameras in every device.. IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOU.. They will find you.

In a trump supporter rally? Now you are marked and will be watched at all times. If thats what they want.

Scary times, world is changing so rapidly. For our safety and security.

cowgirl8":xszrae1o said:
callmefence":xszrae1o said:
I hope nobody saw me down between the tractor tires taking a crap yesterday.
We have a phantom pooper out on our roads. Its rather shocking when I come across it and I figured one day I will come up on who picks our road to poop on..... THe other day the trash truck was parked in one spot I've once seen the you know what....I approached it carefully, noted the doors were both open even though I know one person drives it..I then see feet at the back. I panicked that maybe I was too close to make a quick U turn and just disappear before they saw me. I turned and headed away, but something made me look back. The guy was not squatting, but kneeling. So I turned back, its my shortest route, and passed the parked truck. He was replacing the tail light. lol...whew...... Daughter, the officer, said that deputies may be doing it while out... One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere..

Look for a man missing a shirt sleeve. It's a dead giveaway

EPA will be watching farmers like crazy with these, making sure manure applications // fertilizer applications are done correctly and at the right time of the year / weather.

Limitless surveillance..

4AF9686EF730428DB3E3AF0FCCFD0762_1455599501209_852518_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

scanning yours cars / license / etc.. to sell to companies.

I still want one for fishing.. Just need to find one used because i'd hate to lose one I paid a lot of money for....Having one to use for checking cows too would be nice..or looking for a new calf in tall grass....

Latest posts