Drive and cook

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
one of my Fathers day presents I put together ... its a grill that goes in the hitch receiver. I can drive around and cook at the same time I love it.

While I have never been to a "tail gate" before a game, I hear those are very popular with the tail gater's.

Nice!! But around here, the first red light I were to catch, some dopeheaded thief would have it snatched off the reciever and gone with it before I came to a full stop.

I used to have a little 12" pipe pit attached to my bumper via a 2" hammer union welded to the bumper back when I worked in the oil patch. Came in handy at times. You'll enjoy that pit.

Thanks all.. Yea, I can't wait to use this thing. I plan on putting some ribs on there and drive around town while giving estimates and stopping somewhere and eating them just for something to do lol Maybe some bbq chicken too. has about enough space to put a good 16 burgers on it. Grey that is sad but at the same time humerous lol. Grey as long as its functional thats what matters.

T.T. no way lol I love them with the skin crisp and crunchy lol I am weird I like my meat darn near burnt or chared lol